Ch. 6

Waking up next to a sleeping angel is an amazing feeling that I can't even begin to describe. I could lay here all day and watch her sleeping features but unfortunately....

"Knock knock! Rise and shine you two breakfast is just about ready." While Ryley's footsteps were heard walking away Cassy looks at me and smiles.

"Morning." She said as she stretched.

"Good morning sleeping beauty. I thought I had to kiss you to wake you up?" I smiled

"Oh shut up." She playfully pushed me. "Plus wouldn't want you getting butt hurt if you weren't the one." She smirks.

"Please if I wasn't the one I would've taken you anyway so no one else could have you."

"That's... Both sweet and weird....anyway let's go get food I'm starving!"

Once we were all seated I took the time to look over the food that was laid in front of me. It was a feast of eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, pancakes, and orange juice.... doesn't smell poisonous so I guess everything's fine.

"You know you don't have to eat so fast right? No ones gonna take it away from you."  Ryley said.

"I'm just rushing so I can leave sooner! Not because I actually like the food or anything." I whispered the last part but Cassy heard me and giggled.

"Leave whenever you please, I've got some things to take care of, but I have a feeling once you leave you'll come right back." It looked like Ryley was going to continue talking, but stopped herself.

"What makes you think we'll come back?" I replied.

"Hmm... No clue." She smirked. Great she's defiantly up to something I just have to figure out what it is.
"You actually might want to wear something pretty loose on your trip out. Perhaps some shorts or a skirt." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Will you just tell me what you're up to already?" I growled.

"Well you know me I like to cause trouble and experiment with things. It's no fun if I just tell you. I told you to change for your own comfort, just in case." She smiled.

Experiment... I slid my plate across the table. "What did you do to the food?" Everyone stopped eating, looking from their plates to Ryley.

"Oh calm down I wouldn't test this on everyone without knowing if it works or not. Sadly I didn't have enough for your guy friend there. Maybe next time." She looked over at me and Cassy. "And looks like it's going faster than I thought." She smiled.

Great I'm feeling dizzy. What did she do to me? I feel weird. "Wha...." Darkness was filling up my vision and I didn't even get to finish talking.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ahh.... something.....something's tickling my nose... I flutter my eyes open and find the source of the tickling it's a twitching dog ear. Why is she... Wait no she's not in her wolf form because I still see her hair. What the heck is going on?! I looked around and we are still at Ryley's place and in the room we slept in. Cassy stirred a bit and sat up yawning.

"What happened?" She asked. Yea so she's in her human form defiantly.... But the dog ears are still on her head.

She stared at me for a while. "Let me guess I have dog ears too?" She nodded calmly but then freaked out.

"Wait I have them too?! What's going on!? Is this a dream?" She ran across the room to look in the mirror. This gave me a perfect view of the other thing that changed, she has a tail. I looked behind myself and sure enough there it was.