Ch. 7

Well eventually we found our way out, Cassy's dad sent out a few guards to look for her, and luckily one found us. We didn't mention Ryley's house to the guard because I'm sure we weren't even close to it anymore and she wasn't there so it was pointless.

As soon as we made it back to Cassy's house it was getting dark out and we were greeted by her dad.

"There you all are!... Um... What is going on with you two?" He asked referring to me and Cassy.

I took a deep breath and said, "Long story short I have a psychotic sister who almost killed me and your daughter, even though she claims she wouldn't actually kill us, put something in our food to make us look like this." 

He looked completely bewildered. "Wow.. I've never seen this before."

"Do you think you can fix it?" Cassy asked as her tail wagged.

"I'm not sure I'll have to talk with a few people. Where is your sister and what's her name?"

"Her name is Ryley and I don't know she kind of disappeared when we woke up."

"Hmm alright. Why don't you girls go up stairs and I'll try and figure this out, Lance come with me since you seem to know a bit."

Lance nodded and went with him as Cassy and I went to her room.

"So.." I plopped down onto her bed.

"What?" She sat next to me.

"If he can't figure this out, and let's say something happens with Ryley, what are we going to do with these?" As I grabbed her tail she made an interestingly adorable noise I've never heard her make before.

I looked over at her and her face was extremely red. "S-stop! D-don't touch..." What is up with her? Is she talking about her tail? "L-let go!"

I released her tail and after a few minutes of her getting herself together I finally asked, "So what was that about?"

She looked at me, a blush still on her face. "J-just don't touch it.... It felt.....weird."

"Well you sure were acting weird."

Glaring at me she said, "You know what? Why don't I give you a taste of your own medicine!" And she went straight for my tail. As soon as her hand made contact I new exactly why she was freaking out. This defiantly felt... Well... Um..... Sexual.

I felt my face heating up as I accidentally let out a moan. "O-okay I g-get it you can s-stop now!" I cringed at how my voice sounded.

Cassy's face became red to my reaction and she let go. "T-told you.." She faced the floor. This was an interesting discovery... I'm kind of hoping there is no way to fix this, because this can be extremely fun.

Cassy looked up at me, tilted her head and narrowed her eyes. "W-what are you thinking?"

"What makes you think I'm thinking about something?"

"Well you're smirking and your tail is wag-" I cut her off by pushing her down. I felt my tail wagging pretty fast as I straddled her.

"K-kat?" She blushed more if that's even possible, and I could tell she wasn't opposed to this from the soft thumping of her tail. I pressed my lips against hers, the kiss being passionate and hungry on both ends, releasing all our built up energy that we've been holding back. I pulled back and trailed kisses down her neck, biting and sucking once I found her sweet spot. She let out a few soft moans that got louder as I touched her tail. A few seconds later and our clothes were on the floor. As expected her body is my paradise, every little inch of her was perfect. I guess I stared for to long because she looked away blushing. She put her arms around my neck as I continued to roam around her gorgeous body.

"W-what if s-someone walks I-in..?" Her voice could not be cuter than in this moment. God I will not let anything ruin this moment.

Then they'll be scared for life..... Or turned on depends who, is what I wanted to say but the only words that escaped my mouth were "Don't worry." I am not in a place to be talking properly especially when she starts stroking my tail. She pulled me back in for another kiss. Both of us were kissing, licking, and biting each other and to my surprise she flipped us over so she was on top.

"M-my turn yeah?" I could tell what she was going to do but if she thinks she's not going to get the same treatment she's wrong. She's not getting any sleep until I return the favor, speaking of I don't think there will be much sleep for us tonight to begin with, I'm not complaining though.