Ch. 16

"S-so they told you that?" Cassy blushed.

"Yes, now let's get out of here." When I opened the main door Lance popped out of no where.

"So are they connecting the two worlds?" He asked eagerly.

"Well hello to you too."

"Lance what are you doing here?" Cassy asked.

"Well I feel like this equally involves me. You're dad thinks otherwise though since he wouldn't let me in."

Cassy laughed. "You missed out on Kat's huge outburst of love for me."

Lance looked over at me shockingly. "Really? Durning the meeting?" Cassy nodded while I rolled my eyes. "Wow Kat I didn't think you'd do something like that, but hey I guess you are head over heals for her."

"I had every right to! They wanted to set her up with a Royland boy." I crossed my arms.

"Oh.."

Cassy turned to me. "Speaking of.. who are they? You seemed pretty riled up when they were mentioned."

"Can we just not talk about them? Please?"

"Yea I think we have more important things to talk about. Like the results people!" Lance yelled. Thank you Lance.

"Don't worry they are joining them together." I said as I started walking.

"Yes! Now I can be worry free! Well for now. We should celebrate! You guys want to? We can get the whole gang together for dinner."

I was about to decline Lance's offer but Cassy beat me to it.

"Sure! That'd be great!" Cassy smiled then turned to me for my answer.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!" Cassy said excitingly. She's defiantly planning something.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next thing I know I'm at a restaurant with Lance, Cole, Mason and his 'girlfriend', Valerie, along with me and Cassy. Apparently Laine had some school thing and Scarlett joined her. Who knows where Ryley was but I couldn't care less as long as she wasn't near me.

"Thanks for inviting me guys. Really thank you." Mason said with relief in his eyes.

I smirked. "It's not a problem but you didn't really have to come. I'm sure you two would much rather be alone."

Mason's eyes widened. "Yea, Mace maybe we should go?" Valerie said.

"B-but this is a big deal you know? I have to support my friends."

"Oh Mason don't worry about it! We can always celebrate again I mean Scarlett and Laine aren't even here." Oh how I love messing with him.

He narrows his eyes. "Did Ryley even know about this? Because I can call her." Aww he thinks he can fight back.

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. "Sure go ahead." That's all it took for him to chicken out.

"Come on Katherine! Help me out!"

"And why would I do that? Talking to me through telepathy? Behind your girlfriends back? Shame on you."

"You know I don't like her! Please I'm desperate!"

"I can tell." I rolled my eyes. "Why don't you just be a man, or in your case a big boy, and tell her?"

"She scares me! A guy she used to date even warned me about her!"