Ch. 8

I feel.... Someone's.... What? My eyes flutter open revealing Cassie's naked body pressed up on top of mine under the covers. Tail! My fricken tail!

"Thought waking you up like this would be nice." She smirked as she twirled my tail around with her fingers.

"D-do you like.... Never want to leave t-this room or something?..... B-because I'm totally fine with that..." I grabbed her hand to stop her from playing with me any further.

She smiled. "So you gonna get up and get dressed? I'd love to watch." I smirked. She looked at me then turned away with a deep blush. There's my shy girl, although I do love the daring one just as much.

"Hey." I called out but she continued to ignore me and look away. "Cassy." I reached my arm out and grabbed her chin, making her face me.

She hummed in response.

"I love you." I whispered.

She smiled brightly, " I love you too." I pulled her in for a quick kiss then a knock was heard on the door.

"Come in here and I'll rip your eyes out of their sockets and shove them-" I started but got cut off.

"Okay, okay, okay, I get it! Just meet me down stairs when you guys are ready." Lance said as he was heard running away from the door.

Cassy laughed, "Alright let's get going."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As soon as we got changed we went downstairs. Cassy's dad and Lance were seated on the couch, standing up when they saw us.

"So I have some news to share with the both of you." Cassy's dad began. "We have yet to find Ryley and the witches are in search of anything that might be able to help this situation."

"Oh tell them to take they're sweet precious time. Like seriously no rush." I smiled.

"It doesn't bother you two much?" He questioned.

"I actually think Cassy loves this new change. Isn't that right? Like what are all the interesting used you found for this?"

She blushed. "Shut up Kat."

"Well... As for other news, Cassy your mother and I are closer to figuring out the whole 'uniting our worlds' thing."

"Oh really? Cool." She smiled.

"Exactly! By the way you should go see your mother because she would like to see the situation you're in for herself."

"Oh okay well then I guess I'll go now. Who's coming?" Cassy looks at me and Lance.

"Is that even a question for me?" I smirk.

"Umm I actually haven't been there in a while..." Lance says.

"Come on you know you want to see your beloved boyfriend."

"I-I never said I didn't!" He stutters.

"Whatever lets go already."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>