Ch. 10

"Kat..." Just ignore her...

"Kat!" Cassy whined. Stay strong....

"Kitty~" I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

"Geez what is it this time?"

I looked over at her and saw her pout. "You don't have to reply so rudely.... and I'm still bored!"

"Right. My sincerest apologies princess." I replied and kissed her cheek. "If you're bored then go do something." There was a moment of silence.

"Like... What?" Is it just me or did she sound.... I felt myself shiver as she bit my ear.

"Cassy...." She hums in response and plants kisses on my neck. Well so much for reading.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Cassy got ready to head out but before I could even touch the door knob, it was opened from the other side.

"Hello my little puppies~" A cheerful voice sang playfully. Oh great.

"Ryley where the hell have you been and why are you barging into my house?"

"Now now, I know you've missed me but that's no way to greet your master~." Okay she has a death wish. Before I could even begin to tell her off, she scratches my dog ears. After a few seconds of.... Processing... Yeah that... I slapped her hand away.

"Don't do that. Ever again."

"Aw why not? You seemed to like it." She smirked. "Oh and how could I not reward the other?" She reaches over for Cassy's ears.

"I'll kill you." She stops half way and looks at me with amused eyes.

"A bit protective are we? Or do you just want my affection all to yourself?" She smiles. I glared at her, before I could even begin any attempts to attack her, she continued to talk. "Okay calm down, I'm just playing with my little sister. Is that such a crime?"

"Yes." I spat. "You better have found a way to fix this because I have no other reason to want to see you."

"Ouch that hurts you know?" She held her hand to her chest.

"Good."

Ryley rolled her eyes. "Look I make my experiments with a temporary effect, well I try to at least. I honestly didn't think this would last more that a few hours and that was if it worked. Seeing as it did I'm glad." She smiled. "It should be gone soon but before then tell me, how is having a tail and ears? Any discoveries?"

I looked over at Cassy, who has chosen to be quiet this whole time. She blushed at looked away.

"Oh? Something on your mind Cassy?" Ryley asked.

"N-no... It's just pretty much the same as being in wolf form.... You can hear better is all... Nothing more to it...." She said as she kept her focus elsewhere.

"Really? That's boring." Ryley replied with an uninterested look.

"I'm just curious but do you happen to have more of the stuff that made us like this?" I asked.

Ryley raised her brow. "No but I could always try making it again."

I looked over at Cassy, who was giving me a glare. "What? You haven't seemed to dislike it." I smirk.

She blushed and looked away. "Shut up."

"I feel as though I'm not being told something." Ryley squinted her eyes as she glanced between the two of us.