Happy Thanksgiving <3

Oh course it wouldn't be thanksgiving without a shorts story but I would like to first off tell you some things that I am thankful for.

1. Of course I am thankful each and every one of you who take the time to read my books even if I am not always posting on a regular basis. I love being able to write what I feel and, the things that got me through the last 5 years of my life even if it didn't start with this story.

2. I am thankful for just the little things honestly. The last couple of years haven't been perfect, and you realize how to live in the moment and look at the little things that happen daily. There are days when it isn't the best but there are those little moments when everything comes together and you notice how you go their by being patient.

3. Family and friends. I am thankful for the family i have even if they aren't the best all the time, at the end we forgive each other all the time. I have lost and gain friends over the years one being last year who I though after so long we would be together forever. I honestly never stopped our friendship and till this day she will still be my best friend no matter if we talk or not. I have gained more friends after that who have accepted me for me and I love them no matter what <3.

Other than that I will gift you with a special scene from the royal family

*inserts kisses here*

________________________

"Aw sweetheart the turkey is in the fridge." Ashley stated walking me into the kitchen of the pack house. "Help me prep it please get it out, Kailar and the boys are going to help on the stuffing."

"Sure thing." I responded opening the fridge. "Kailar can cook, never knew wheres Linda?"

"Linda went away for a while said she had to go help on something. (Anyone get the joke. Lol no? Okay.)

"Must be with her family." I responded sitting the turkey on the counter

"Sure." Ashley responded. Moments later Kailar, came in followed by Nathan and Logan.

"Got everything you need mother." Kailar groaned as he sat the bags on the counter and unpacked them.

He soon came over to hug, and peck me on the cheek. "Hows it going?"

"Good your mother is going to show me some of her famous recipes." I stated helping Nathan.

"Have you seen Julia?" Nathan asked quietly as he took out three boxes of lucky charms, marshmallows, vanilla cake mix, and whip cream. The most strangest combo.

"Umm... Last I checked she was in the game room." I responded, about to put the cereal and stuff away.

"No touchy." Nathan whined. "These are all mine I need them, I will be back in ten minutes don't eat it, or I will get Kailar to bake you for thanksgiving and we will host the turkey as a guest instead." Nathan patted me on the head leaving me highly scared I reminded him of a turkey.

He ran off as I went to help Ashley with the turkey, it wasn't long until Nina came downstairs.

"I already know I will get started on the ice..." Ashley laughed only at her smart comment.

"I can cook worth a crap." Nina whispered to me as she went to get the ice tray.

Once we prepped the turkey we put it in the oven to cook. We all went to the living room with the others who decided to stay around for thanksgiving.

"My messages are so dry." Jeremy groaned chucking his phone at his sister.

"Just like that chicken you made last night." Chloe responded throwing his phone back hitting him on the side of his face.

"Where are Kailar and Nathan, and Ashley?" Logan asked as he walked through the main door with a bag. I could see another box of lucky charms in the bag with about three cans of whipped cream and sprinkles.

"Kailar is in the kitchen working on stuffing, Ashley ran up stairs to get dressed while the turkey cooks, and Nathan went to the game room." I responded flipping through channels as Nina ate my bag of chips.

He ran to the kitchen with the bags after sending a mind link, probably to Nathan to come help.

It wasn't long until Nathan ran around the corner looking slightly out of it with his hair messed up, and his shoes untied.

"Geez Nathan pull up your pants!" I could hear Logan hiss at Nathan when he entered the kitchen.

"Pull up your tits, Logan they're in the stuffing." Nathan shouted back.

"Stop it Logan, don't you dare-" It wasn't long until we heard pans clashing to the ground, as we all ran into the kitchen to see it covered in food that was being thrown around.

"Guys!' Chloe screamed as she got smacked in the face with a hand full of corn.

"Sorry, sorry Chloe! Chloe No!" Nathan screamed as he was hit in the face with a pie.

I quickly looked at Nina as we were getting drenched with food.

'grab the pie, it will be safe under.' She mind linked as I grabbed the sweet potato pie and she got the pumpkin pie, and crawled under the counter.

"Forks?" I responded over the commotion.

"Not safe t go back out we have hands." She responded as I shrugged and dug in.

"Julia is going to kill us." I responded looking at the destroyed pies in our hands.

"What in the world is going on down here!" Ashley shouted making us all stop.

Nina and I crawled from underneath the counter, as they stared at us.

"Who started this?" All eyes went to Nathan, and Logan who pointed at each other.

"Clean. It. Up." Ashley hissed. "The rest of you go get cleaned up and come straight down for dinner.

We all ran back to our rooms to change before we all suffered the raft of Kailar's Mother.

After a hour we were all cleaned up and dressed as we made our way downstairs.

It was quiet at the table as Ashley brought in the turkey to the table.

"Kailar be a doll and bring in the wonderful stuffing I told you three to make." He slowly rose to go to the kitchen.

Nathan, and Logan were laughing at each other as Kailar came back in caring a large clear dish with whip cream and pink sprinkles on the top.

"Emery Legett, what in the world is this?" Ashley hissed.

"Mother this is stuffing."

"This doesn't look like my recipe."

"It was to hard so we settled on something easier, this is a lucky charm marshmallow cake, with whip cream topping and sprinkles."

Ashley took a moment to process everything before just shaking her head.

"You know what I am just happy you tried happy Thanksgiving." She stated pulling Kailar into a hug. "Come on, everyone in." She responded as we all ran to hug her.

" She responded as we all ran to hug her