Kailar - Chapter 26

After a very stressful month I am glad to say I am finally 18, and graduated. So I hope you all aren't to mad about the late chapter :) But overall here is a very intense chapter I hope you enjoy.

                                                                                          -DaCi <3

Chapter 26

Kailar's POV

Live

Once we made it to the kitchen I took it upon myself to cook something for Terra, and I. It wasn't anything special just some potatoes and grilled lemon chicken. It was a lot for a breakfast meal but I hoped it made up for missing dinner last night too.

We ate mostly in silence, having a short conversation here and there but it was peaceful. She finished up after me and I washed up the dishes before we headed to the cells. We were met with Colton at the entrance and two other guards accompanied us into the building. It smelled of silver and wolfbane which we used to sedate most of the wolves we send here.

It was a short trip down the dark hall, and I kept Terra close to my side.

"There in here." Colton spoke up as he waited for the guards to open the door.

"Are you sure you want to come in?" I asked Terra before we went in as I rubbed her arm softly.

She nodded softly looking up at me with her hazel eyes. I led the way in not letting go of her hand as we were met with Julia, and Terra's mother.

"If you are going to kill us do it now." Terra's mother growled out.

"You will die not me, this is all your fault!" Julia screamed. "Emery it was her not me I swear!"

"Both of you shut up!" I growled feeling my wolf rise, and Terra flinched at my voice. I calmed down realizing the effect it had on her.

"Emery-"

"What part of shut up, do you not understand Julia. You may be my sister but as long as you are in here you shall be treated as any other pack member I do not play favourites. Do. Not. Test. Me." I stepped closer to her chained figure letting go of Terra's hand.

"Now you." I turned to Terra's mother. " Why did you attack us?"

"You're too young, and most of us decided that it would be best if there was a new change in power, a better family actually worth the time. Your father was a fool, thinking he could bring together regular wolves with rouges you risk everyone to danger."

"He was a good man mother, you even said so yourself."

"Shut up you whore." I growled deeply at Terra's mother waiting to attack her my wolf wanted her blood for disrespecting out mate, but Terra ran her hand down my arm.

"Let her speak I want to hear this." She said with a face void of emotion.

" You were always so easily fooled you were just a distraction, and we were just lucky you were mated to him, but now. Now, you are no use to us even more that you are carrying that damn pup, you're nothing but the downfall of our family, that thing should be killed now before it turns out like his parents. Killing your own father." She spat pulling at her chains which were digging at her skin making it bleed.

I heard an animistic growl as I turned to look at Colton who was on the verge of shifting, I quickly held him back pushing him outside the door.

"Now listen and listen good woman. You want someone to blame, blame me all you want but do not insult my mate and my pup or I can make your death really painful."

"Just tell us how Julia is connected to this, can you at least give me that much." Terra stated looking straight at her mother.

"She'll lie!" Julia screamed.

"Julia shut the hell up or I will feel no remorse in ripping your mouth open with my bare hands." I could hear Terra's wolf coming through her voice. "Now speak Danielle." She said turning to her mother.

"She did it for herself. Claiming you were not fit to be a Luna for her brother. It's good to deceive the young though thinking we were only going to kill you no we were going to kill the both of you, and then that would leave us to take over the kingdom because who would want a family that keeps failing to lose two alpha in the span of months that would prove something."

I felt my anger rise at Julia, as I approached her and grabbed her by the throat my wolf laughing at her fright as she struggled for air.

"Did you think it was going to be that easy you insolent little brat! You put everything our family has worked on for centuries just because you were to stuck up to come to to me about something. I can make this easy on the whole family then." I smirked as her tears ran down her face onto my hand which was now leaving a dark mark around her neck, as she gasped for air. "You're going to make a good little rouge." I bluntly said dropping her as she quickly tried to regain her composure.

"No Emery I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! What about Nathan." She mumbled the last part.

"He will live, you most likely won't mean much to him after this anyways. I'll tell mother you said goodbye, and she will probably cry her heart out but that's okay because we will be there for her and she will probably never forgive you." I laughed with anger, as I turned to Terra who looked slightly shocked.

"What about Danielle?" I asked her as she shrugged.

"Kill her, you're the Alpha."

'That's right I'm the Alpha and everyone better remember that.' My wolf growled.

' My wolf growled