Kailar - Chapter 37

So I just started playing Elder Scrolls Online and I have to admit  I am addicted, but I have nobody that will play with me :(

                                                                                             -DaCi

Chapter 37

Kailar's POV

Positions

"It bugs me as much as it does you Kailar she is like a sister to me." Nathan barely whispered

"I know, it's just I just wish we could find this out quicker. She thinks my mother is behind everything which stresses her out and it is going to put a strain on relationships around here."

"To be honest Kailar would you blame her?" Nathan stated placing some of the other folders on my desk.

"Explain, please."

"Shes your mother, you have been doing everything she wanted your whole life. But you finally found your mate when the pack is transitioning from one King to the other. Not only does she have to get over the loss of her mate which is extremely hard... But she is still trying to come to the fact that she isn't the majority power here. Then, to lose your youngest daughter months later that's a kick in the ass."

"I feel like the ass here."

"No it's not your fault, you did what you had to do. I'm just saying I think you mom has some aggression towards her. Terra told me all about what happened at the meeting that day and it sounds like your mother blames it all on Terra. Your mother does have an aggressive side you should know."

"That I do know but with no proof there is nothing that can be done to my mother."

"Sadly, but I say just keep an eye on her which will be hard because I have not seen her much, normally she's breathing down my back."

I laughed. "From the look of your outfit I thought she would have dressed you normally you are in a polo and some khakis."

"No I have a date thank you, met a girl at your little dinner thing some weeks ago her name was Amelia she is a warrior from Colts pack and she is visiting today."

"Nice, well since it is the first date I won't ask you to bring her by but Terra is planning to throw a Christmas Party which will be on Christmas Eve, so please feel free to invite her I'm sure Terra would love to meet her she hates being alone so much." Nathan smiled softly.

"Thanks and of course I will be at the party it will sure be better than the proper boring one we have been going to for our whole lives." He stated as I joined in with his laughter. "No offense."

"None taken at all." I waved him off.

He got up fixing his shirt. "Well I must be going I will probably see you later, tell Terra and the baby I said hey would you?" He smirked

"Will do have a nice time, don't scare her off." I responded as he walked out of the office shutting the mahogany door behind him.

For the remainder of the day I finished up on paperwork, and then headed to training where I spared with a few of the Royal Guard who were some of the elite warriors often led by my third, or sentinel. The Royal Guard protected the palace only, because it was where most of the valuables were stored besides the Abbey where two Royal Guards were on watch 24/7.

When I got finished I headed back to see Terra, who had surprised me with what all she accomplished while I was gone.

Terra's POV

I woke up at my usual time, to a note from Kailar. I mentally did a happy dance when I seen the card, I was ready to make our suite feel more homey.

At that statement I felt a small wave of sadness hit me, I never would have thought I would miss home. Ironically I missed my parents, no I couldn't forgive them but I missed the times when I was having a bad day my mother would comfort me. I miss my grandparents too they were old in age and live in a pack about two states over, and I rarely got to see them, they were my happiness in the years when there was nothing but sadness in the pack. I shook it off ignoring it, everything is gone now.

I need to focus on raising two healthy pups with my mate. I slid off the bed and made my way to the bathroom where I took a hot shower to relax, my wolf was still on edge at times since the incident but she tries to be on her best behavior.

I got out thirty minute later feeling refreshed and got ready for the day. I cooked breakfast for myself before mindlinking Hazel, and Rose join me. I gave them time off since everything, but I needed them to help me decorate today since Kailar would freak if he knew I did any type of heavy lifting while carrying the pups.

They arrive about ten minutes after I asked them to come and we started planning.

"A huge tree right when you come in by the staircase, would be gorgeous." Hazel suggested, as we snacked on some food we brought from the kitchen.

"I love that idea, and maybe silver, and red decorations on it."

"Garland over the fireplace do some nice winter themed table decor in the main room, candles." Rose said before eating some chips.

"You guys are the best." I responded.

"Thank you Terra, if we are on a open basis here. You're honestly the nicest Luna we have had...Rose and I. The king's mother isn't the most pleasant to work with, though many will say she is, she always complains that we don't clean to her standards, though she keeps her office spotless there isn't anything to tidy."

I took a sip of my tea, before setting it down on the table and crossing my leg.

"Have you noticed anything suspicious about her?" I asked hoping that maybe they would have answers.

Hazel scoffed, as I smirked while Rose stared intently at her drink.

"She is definitely seeing one of the Alpha from the West, I say for her age she gets around."

"You're joking right?" I ate a cookie, from the platter in front of us.

"Not. At. All. Not going to deny it we were snooping around her office about 4 months ago and found some letters Alpha Maxwell had sent to her, over the course of the years and they were pretty heated, and she has also been hiding money from the pack accountants for the past month. Rose and I have been planning to quit we didn't want to get caught knowing this information knowing her she will use us as an coverup, but I feel like were in the same position here."

"How so?" I questioned sitting up straighter.

"We want to keep our job. You want to know if she tried to kill you."

Kailarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें