Kailar - Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Terra's POV

Roses

"Twins..." I whispered.

"A boy and a girl, from the looks of it the girl is still hiding behind her brother a little bit, but they look healthy and developing quickly I give your pregnancy four months total." Alena stated wiping the Jelly off of my belly and pulling the robe back down.

"Are you sure." Kailar stated.

"Positive I seen two babies in there." The nurse came back in with the test results, handing them to Alena who flipped on the lights. "And an even better new you're healthy, so are the babies. We just have to keep an eye on your morning sickness."

I nodded still in shock as I sat up.

"Don't be nervous Terra, everything is fine. I'll see you in a few weeks for a checkup, you may get dressed and leave anytime you wish. See you tonight." She bowed before leaving.

It was dead silent as I could hear my heart racing.

"Love?" Kailar asked.

I stared at him as he nodded and handed me my clothes so I could put them on. He helped me get dressed and we soon departed. I really didn't know why I felt so distant even my wolf was angry at me for my reaction.

We we got in the car Kailar made sure I was next to him, allowing me to lay my head on his shoulder.

"What's upsetting you?"

"I really..I don't know I am just-"

"Scared?" He finished

I nodded.

"Don't be Terra, it's natural you can do it, everything will work out."

"Two kids though what if I can't show them equal amounts of love or give them the time they need, I don't know how to be a mother."

"And, I have never been a father but I know we can love them equally, protect them and give them anything they need. This is a partnership when you need help I will be there. My family comes first." He stated wiping my tears

"Thank you."

"Anytime, just always talk to me okay?"

"Okay, promise." He kissed my forehead gently, as we got closer to the palace.

. . . .

When we got back my medicine was already in our quarters, along with some food to snack on until the memorial.

Hazel, and Rose soon came to help me get ready and into a flowy red dress which fitted me perfectly. Kailar was in a fitted black suit, with his crown placed on his head. Rose bought mine and positioned it on my head.

"You look stunning, as always." Kailar whispered as we made our way to the ballroom.

"You're handsome i'm getting used to seeing you in suits."

"Job requirement." He smiled. We made it to the huge double doors as we waited for them to open.

I took a deep breath as I interlocked my arm with Kailars, while the doors opened revealing over thousands of people not counting the ones outside.

"I present to you King Alpha Kailar Emery Legett, and Queen Alpha Terra-Elizabeth Legett" The announcer spoke as we descended the stairs. Everyone bowed as we made our way to our seat.

Kailar seated me but remained standing to make his speech.

"It is sad we must gather under theses circumstances, but I feel we have never been more united. Many men fell protecting the crown, against those who fought against it. In honor I propose a toast to the fallen." He held up his glass of which looked to be filled with champagne while I had water. Everyone in response held theirs up to.