Kailar- Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Terra's POV

Shock

It was now the day of Emma's baby shower and I was more than excited, though I had decided not to have one like Nina because we didn't see the need for it. Emma on the other hand deserved to have a day fully about her and I hoped everything went as she wished, even though her mother would be absent during this time after hearing about what happened I doubt she would care since almost everyone who knew was upset with the incident.

"Someone is very happy this morning." Kailar spoke as he put his arms around my waist, his hands resting on my bump which was getting bigger even now, and with it just being the start of December my due date would be soon.

"I am just glad were finally doing something normal and fun with the... Family." I responded as I continued to do my makeup. He let me go as he leaned against the counter.

"Are you sure you didn't want a baby shower?" He asked with concern. "I don't want you to miss out on anything."

"No I am sure Kailar trust me, I have everything I could ask for even more. Plus everyone I know now are already here and I see them everyday." I responded though the last sentence sounded sadder than I imagined. I brushed through my hair letting the curls loosen and then put away my makeup.

"I am sorry Darling." Kailar looked at me his eyes were sad.

"Don't be I am fine and better now, now can we please get finished so we can head down?" I spoke as he nodded before I left to go put on my dress, and some flats. When, I finish I met Kailar downstairs where he was waiting and then headed down to the baby shower.

The place was nicely decorated with pink and baby blue flowers and the guest were starting to arrive. The table for gifts were already overflowing as we found a place to put ours and greeted other people.

"Emery, Terra thank you for coming." Emma greeted us with a warm smile he mate Brady by her side.

"Wouldn't miss it." I responded as she gave me a gentle hug which was hard with both our bumps.

"It turned out nice." Kailar responded.

"Thank you, there is tons of food I knew everyone would eat a ton so please just enjoy yourselves Brady and I have more guest to greet I will see you two later." She spoke before departing and we went and grabbed a small plate of finger food.

We soon found Nina and Logan and talked while, the other guest played some small games around the room. She was currently just waiting also as she was close to her date but her pup looked as if it would be past the expected date.

We took a seat and watched as Emma opened her gifts until she became too tired to do so, but thanked everyone for sending one.

When she finished everyone went back to their socializing and eating as they started winding down and Emma came to talk to Nina and I.

"You are glowing." Nina complimented Emma as she stood with us at the desert table.

"Thank you, may I add that both of you are." She smiled. " I actually can't believe that this even happened I though with everything going on it wouldn't be possible."

"Your guest don't care or really know bout anything going on as of now they just think your mother has just taken a little business trip. Everyone here cares for you deeply and were always going to be here for you." I responded as she pulled me into a hug before pulling back in shock.

"You okay?" Nina asked leaning closer to Emma who was there eyes wide open staring at me before her hand reached her stomach.

"I-I think my water broke." She stuttered, as we all let out a gasp, as all of our mates found their way over noticing our emotion change.

I held her steady as a contraction hit her but she took it like a champ only flinching a little.

"Oh goddess this is going to hurt." She whispered as Brady quickly took over so I wouldn't have to support her weight.

"The doctor I will mind link her that we are on the way to the infirmary." Kailar spoke quickly as Brady nodded and they headed out.

"You go with Kailar it's his sister first born he should be there me and Logan will handle the guest keep us updated, we will pray for a healthy birth." Nina ushered us out as she gave a bright smile.

I nodded as I grabbed Kailar's hand and we were following behind the new parents.

When we arrived Emma was moved to a room, while Kailar and I waited in a small waiting room for what seemed like hours.

"Your nervous." I spoke grabbing his hands I faced him.

"No, I am not." He tried to lie.

"I can tell your shaking leg says otherwise, Love." I laughed as he smiled a little. "She will be fine, don't worry."

"I know, she's a strong gir... Woman. She gets it from mother of course. Not worried much just that this will be you hopefully soon."

"There is a risk... Kailar and if something happens promise me think of the pups first." I spoke softly as I could feel his eyes on me and the room was silent.

"I will not lose you, we can have more pups and if not we can adopt." He spoke deeply.

"She is special, so is our son. I have to think about her future too."

"I make no promises Elizabeth. If something happens there will always be a way for forgiveness." He finished as the door opened and the doctor came in.

"Alpha, luna. The delivery went well and she is now wishing to see you."

We both stood up and followed the doctor down the hall to Emma's room where she was laying in bed her twins resting in her arms, Brady looking at them with pure love.

"Emery, Terra meet Luca and Emily." She smiled as we made our way over and she held out the girl for me and Brady gave the boy to Kailar, who took the baby gently in his arms as if he would squash it easily.

"They're adorable." I spoke gently, with a smile. Emily looked a bit like Emma but I could see a bit of my brother features in her face. Luca looked more like Emma.

Kailar held them longer than I did before we gave them back to Emma and Brady before leaving them alone and heading back to our wing where we went to bed for the night.