Chapter 1: Introduction

Okayyy, So I'm not really one of those guys who mess around with introductions. I'm a respectable man myself. Call me Jason, the Awesome. Normally, girls around me tend to freak out and want to know my name. For example, I walk in a mall, expect at least 30 girls that want to know my number, name, age, school, address and a bunch more stuff about me. And to be honest, I'm getting sick of all of it.

I live in a world where technology rules, and you get instant friends in a second. Mostly I hate are those people who are desperate to attract attention. I'm not naming all of them, but I do find a TON of girls who are really grinding my patience. Why don't they just act normal for once? Thats why I avoid girls who really like to hang out with their friends, pretend to be the "Coolest" students in school, have make-up all over their face, and just normally grinds my gears when I see them crush the misappreciated boys in class.

Last School Year wasn't that bad. My classmates where cooperative, no one became a douche, and overall a fun year. I got "The Gang" on my back, Chester, Parson, Ryder and Rodrigo. They are one of the most reliable bunch of men you could ever ask for. All I ever wished for is that the year won't come to an end... to bad it cannot be done. We cherished the best of memories back then... staring with the first day of class.

"Okay class, from PE no.1 until the last number, you have to go in front and introduce yourself. Now I know you're all 3rd Year students now, but in order to have a good school year, you all have to know each other first okay? Start."

Uggghhh. This thing is really gonna bore me isn't it? I really hate introducing myself, most especially in front of the class. First impression and you show that you're not that cool, then good luck making friends in class.

"Yo, Jason is your name isn't it? The name's Parson by the way.", As said by Parson.

"Nice to meet you man, wait. Gotta go introduce myself first at the front. Be right back."

"Aight, I'll wait for you here."

Phew, take a deep breath Jason. This is your 11th straight time to introduce youself. You got this, no one can take away your confidence! You earned it since you first set foot on this school. All right, lets do this!

Jason first took a deep breath, placed his hand behind is back in a Soldier-like stance and put on his "Death Stare" face. He learned it last year when he really needed to be serious on his academics. Nows the time to use it...

"Good Morning everyone. My name is Jason Gordon. I am currently 14 years old turning 15 this October 2, 2014. I am aiming to have a great year here in school. That is all, thank you.".

Almost half of the girls in class were like, "OMG! He's so handsomeee!". I just waived at them and they all sat down again. I could still hear girls murmuring behind me, but I didn't notice them that much. Instead, I spoke to Parson again.

"Damn man, you're a chick magnet back there!", Parson commented.

"Well... its in our bloodline.", Jason replied.

"One day, you have got teach me your moves."

"Sure thing, why not now?"

"What?! Really?"

"Yeah, lets start with... her.", I pointed at a girl. She had an "okay" rating, a cute look, a bit shorter than me since I'm 5"9, had nice brown-colored eyes, and long hair that reached her shoulders. She was beautiful in a different way.

"Umm... you sure man? She looks like one of those types of girls who's gonna instantly break your heart.", Parson replied.

"Of course I'm sure! I can even-"