Chapter 3: PM, CM, and JS

*Note* While Jason and Carie were in the stage of Mutual Understanding, Parson and Chester were making their own moves. They meet a new member Ryder. Apparently, he's an old friend of Rodrigo and Jason so only Parson and Chester needed to meet him. Don't expect to see Jason and Carie much in this chapter.

The whole 3rd Year High School batch was invited to attend a rock concert in the nearby Coliseum featuring the Famous Rock Bands known by the whole country. The Gang (Jason, Parson, Chester, Rodrigo) were deciding where to meet up before the concert starts. Unfortunately, Jason was with Carie so this left Parson, Chester and Rodrigo to plan the meeting for themselves.

"So you're telling me Jason ain't gonna join us?", Parson asked.

"Yesiree Bob. Chick man is with his girl.", Chester replied.

"Wowww, and I thought he was aiming for studies first.", Rodrigo added.

"If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have the strength to approach May.", Parson said.

"He helped you to get a girl? Why couldn't he have helped me?", Rodrigo complained.

"Have you found anyone interesting yet Rodrigo?", Chester asked.

"Nope, they're all too... uhh... how can I say this without offending pretty much the whole class...It's like, they're all a bit talkative and cranky.", Rodrigo answered.

"Ohhh, you got a point there Rodrigo. I have the same reason as well, no one's worthy of my affections.", Chester added.

"Yeahhh", he gave Rodrigo a fist bump.

"Don't worry guys", Parson rested his two arms on both Chester and Rodrigo's shoulders, "you'll find one in class or maybe in the other section. Now, lets go to that concert."

"Rodrigo!"

A familiar voice shouted. Rodrigo turned and it was Ryder, his old buddy from Grade School.

"Yooo, how's it been buddy?", he asked.

"Been through a rough time, researching here, projects there.", he looked at the 2 guys he was with. "You didn't tell me you met new friends. Name's Ryder by the way."

"Mine's Parson, he's Chester"

"So we going now?", Ryder asked.

~The coliseum was hugeee. Its stage was in the front facing the main gateway, the whole place was surrounded by rings of seats, about 10-15 rows. Its me Jason by the way. I'm with Carie when we entered the place. She kept dragging me to get a closer view of the Bands. We were a few minutes late so we were in the middle of the 7th row. I can't believe how much food she asked me to bring, potato chips there, water here, I think I acted like a bag filled with food for her, and only her. The coliseum wasn't even full yet so I had the time to check the view. Like I said, we are in the middle part of the 7th row of the right side of the stage. I saw the Gang entering the place... wait a second. I kinda know the other guy. Ahh, it was Ryder, my buddy from last year. Sad to see that only Parson was the one with a girl there but May's friends came along with them as well. I guess she's the leader of their group? I stood and waved my arms, I hope they would see me. I'll let you guys go back to their perspective.

"Where is he..?", Rodrigo said.

"There! I think thats him.", Chester reported.

They went there as fast as they could because people are rushing at the moment. Chester saw a girl that caught his eyes. His mind suddenly entered another world wherein the only person he can see is that girl. She dropped her nametag. But when Chester picked it up, she disappeared. He has to give it back some how.,,