Chapter 8: Time Flies

And look what popped out in our schedule. Its the fieldtrip. Yayyy. Me, Prince, Brandon and Chris were complete. It took us a while because the others still haven't arrived yet. I took out my PSP and played for a while. I paused for a while because we held a prayer for the safety of our trip then its off to the sleeping races. Everyone was fast asleep, probably tired because of excitement. Nika near the front of the bus so I couldn't accompany her. I was stuck here sitting beside snore-a-bit-more-louder-Chris and at the other side, Prince and Brandon were slumped against their chairs. Since there was wifi on the bus, I managed to chat Nika...

"Hi :)", I messaged.

"Hello haha.", she replied.

"What are you doing? :3", I asked.

"Writing a novel. Wanna read it? :)", she answered.

"Sure, anything for you haha."

"Wowww. Wait, I'll send you the link."

I took a look and my goodness. Already 55 chapters. I'm suprised she had the time to do write all of that.

"Since when did you start writing this?", I asked.

"I started back in Grade 8 haha. Why don't you try it? Its fun!", she replied.

"Maybe some time. You look tired when I saw you enter the bus, rest for now okay?"

"Aww how kind of you. Okay, Good Night XD"

I felt a bit drowsy so I took a nap. I entered the dream world again...

~I saw myself in a loading station of an airport. The whole fmaily was there with big luggage bags placed on a cart. I saw Pretzel by the parking lot crying while he's being calmed down by a different guy. It took me a while but I realized it was that Jian guy. The scene changed. I was walking towards the final gate of the airport but then I turned around to see a girl crying. My parents were shouting that we needed to go so when I turned towards the crying girl again... she disappeared. The only thing left in that spot was a gold watch. Then I woke up by someone a seat behind me.

"Wake up sleepy head!"

"Jaeee.", I replied.

"Ma'am wanted us to wake up anyone who fell asleep. So better get up now! Hahaha.", she said.

Art in Island? What kind of a place is that? At first I thought we were literally going to visit a whole island but nahhh. It was just a huge building with a cutout of a dragon staring at you at the entrance. I didn't notice that when we got out of the bus, Chris was wearing a nice black and yellow jacket with little things attached to it. Just because his family is rich, this guy had to show off his bling-bling.

"Jason, wanna join me and Pretzel? We're going to venture the whole building together.", he asked.

"Hmm... I'm still thinking about it.", I answered.

"Come onnn, her friends are going to be there as well.", he insisted.

"I'm still pursuing Nika okay?", I replied.

Where is she anyway..?

"Fineee. Keep safe okay? Pretzel and I have a date to catch.", Chris said.

"Don't do any unnecessary stuff Chris. Got it?", I said.

"Surething. See you around, bro.", he replied.

Just like that, he went to Pretzel's bus and went with her friends. I walked back to our bus and took my camera. Prince and Brandon was taking pictures already of the place.