15:Your Couple Song

Chris: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift (ft. The Civil Wars)
Chris was incredibly protective of you. This song perfectly described his want, his need, for you to feel safe. You've both been through incredibly difficult situations, and all he wanted was for you to never have to experience it ever again. He would do whatever it took to keep you safe.

Gordie: I'm Like a Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off (Me & You) by Fall Out Boy
Both of you felt like mess ups in life, and everyone else didn't help. When you were together, it was like everything else just faded away. You would spend long amounts of time just talking about the future you planned together. The song (confusing and long-titled as it is) expressed how you two just

Vern: Vapor by 5 Seconds of Summer
You were one of the few people that actually took Vern seriously, and he craved your attention. Anytime you were together, he tried to make the most of the time you spent with one another. This song was basically him telling you how much he needed you.

Teddy: Make Up by R. City (ft. Chloe Angelides)
You two fought constantly, but you made up pretty well too. (If ya know what I mean😉). This song was basically your relationship in a nutshell. You fought, you made up, repeat. Sometimes, you guys fought just for the make up part. Most people found this unhealthy for your relationship, but you both knew that everything would be alright.

I love all of these songs. And I love doing preferences like this. I hope you guys like it! M'kay.

~Mariah