Chapter 11 - He is Dead

Katherine's POV

I stared at the floor before me ,everything around me silencing and turning into a blur. I cant concentrate , I'm hearing what they are saying, but i refuse to allow the words to form in my brain.

This cant be happening ,
It cant happen !

No he is okay , i know it , he has to be okay , he promised me i know it .

I started walking toward the operating room , i have to see him because he is okay i'm sure , i just have to enter and hold his hand , to feel his warmth .

The doctor hold me before entering " You cant enter now " he said standing in front of me blocking my way.

"No i have to see him , he is okay, i just want to see him" I said trying to avoid the doctor and enter the room.

This time he held my hands and tried to push me away, "Sweetie i'm sorry we tried our best , I know it hurts ! But you cant enter now, please..."

"Leave my hand !" I screamed
"I want to enter leave me ,I have to see him , let go of me ! He promised me ! You don't understand , no one understand , he is okay ! Nothing happened to him , leave me ! Let go of me!" I started screaming trying to get out of his grip , pushing him away trying to reach the room , but more people started to come , more nurses and doctors stopped in the way , I saw Cara and Caleb helping them trying to take me away !
Why no one is listening to me !

"Caleb ! Please i have to enter and see him , please! He is okay , I know that "

"Katherine , please.." He said and his face held so many emotions,his eyes were glassy , he was on the verge of crying , and just right then a tear slipped out from the corner of his eye !

"Why no one is listening to me ? Why everyone is crying ? He is okay !" I said looking between his parents , sister and Caleb, they are all crying ! Why !

"Katherine stop ! He is not okay ! He is not ! He passed away Katherine, we lost Chase ! We lost him !" Caleb shouted holding  my arms while tears are storming out of his eyes.

"He passed away..." Caleb's voice echoed in my head It kept repeating and repeating , and then flashbacks of that night start coming again...

"Katherine, I'm sorry they passed away , they arrived here so late , the doctors were able to save you only..."

The same thing is happening again , the past is repeating itself , I'm losing someone i care about again..

That feeling, the clawing and scraping at the back of my throat starts to overwhelm my eyes with tears..
For a moment, I glanced at everyone around me, they are all breaking down , all crying and sobbing, more people are coming , people entering and leaving...

Even now , my brain is still refusing the idea, still unable to digest the truth , unable to believe and face the reality.

I pushed my way again toward the operating room , not caring of who is pushing me away , and who's holding me from the back , i just want to go .

"Katherine , Katherine ... Stop!"

"You cant enter girl ! "

"Katherine please calm down ! You cant enter now"

"We need some help here !"

All of them were talking , shouting my name , trying to block my way, holding me back every time i make a step forward.

"No ! No ! Leave me... !
I have to see him, let go of me please let me see him !
Chaseeee , Chase please , Don't you dare leave me like this.
I cant lose you, i cant lose another person  !
We are getting married , we are going to have a child... Let go of me ! This is not happening..." I was shouting still trying to push myself in , tears burning my eyes and I started shouting even more...

He passed away Katherine..

He is dead..

My legs started feeling heavier, my stomach is aching I can feel it burning , I can feel blood rushing into my head, my chest is getting heavier ,I cant breath ...
The voices around me started fading ,black dot started appearing blurring my vision, I was stumbling in keeping my eyes opened but then I gave up letting darkness consume me.

I don't know if i hit the ground or not , i just heard screaming and shouting
"Blood ! Oh my god blood ! Someone HELP Please !" Was the last thing i heard before passing out.

__________________

You hate me now , i know !
It was hard killing
Chase :(

Small chapter ,but i'll update soon.

Comment and vote ❤️