Bearing Life (Moved)

Go onto the story below if you want this is just a notice that I mosed Bearing Kufe from story form to within this poetry book because I felt that it was appropriate.

I don't know what to tell myself every day. I breathe in and I feel like water has filled my lungs. I can't breathe. I gasp for air and I receive it but I still feel like I'm drowning. Drowning in panic. I can't do this. I can't. My breath, it's being taken away. It's being taken away because I'm panicking. Why am I panicking? Why? What's wrong with me?

When I kiss her I can breathe. When I hold her hand I can breathe. When she's around-I can breathe. Let me... Let me breathe. Please... Please! I scream in my head as I reach for her. She turns. She looks at me. Her eyes meet mine. H-help m-me.... I choke.

Her eyes full of the compassion, the compassion that I created. She smiles, and then her eyes go dark. I feel the air thicken and my breathing weakens. Tears form in my eyes. She stares-she watches me die. My hand reaching out to her, she doesn't move, she just stares. And then I hear in my head a voice. One clear, a voice that my heart skips a beat when I hear it-hers.

This is what you've done to me. Now it's your turn to sleep. I hope you're happy. Because once you wake it'll never be the same again. Good night, sweet precious nightmares.