Chapter 5

A/N: Look at me double updating. I hope you like this chapter, cause I sure did. You babes are lucky I have nothing better to do :)

Camila's POV

Shawn was pacing back and forth in frustration. He was kicking the bench, stating that it wasn't fair how he couldn't switch into any of Miss Jauregui's  classes. The other day I warned him about it. There was no more room. If there were any spots left, those were taken immediately when people found out how hot the new math teacher was.

"I was too late." He whined. "I would've made it if I would have gotten there before this other guy." He stated.

He laid on the bench, putting his legs on Dinah's thighs, and his head rested on my thighs. I caressed his head, brushing his hair back and by the looks of it, it was soothing. Luckily it was relaxing him. I thought it was funny how much it bothered him not getting into her class.

He wasn't the only one though. There were other students trying to get in her class... and into her pants. I had seen it for the past four days now, the way they were all trying to flirt with her. Unfortunately for them, Lauren was overseeing it all. She focused on her job, being very professional about it. In some aspects, she was like a friend though, but only to gain students' trust, I assumed. Must of been one of her teaching techniques.

"Who cares, it's not a big deal." I rubbed his temples.

"Keep doing that." He mumbled. "Oh and you're just saying that because you're already in her class." He was sounding agitated again. I shushed him gently, and continued massaging his temples.  

I had no response to what he had just said though.

Dinah decided to jump in and help, "Shawn, it might not be a big deal." she stated what I said previously. "There's this girl named Sierra in her first period, she's been going around saying Miss Jauregui's hot as hell, but that she's a real bitch," She passed the rumor down.

Oh hell no, Sierra was the bitch, not Lauren. That was so messed up of her to be spreading rumors like that. Sierra needed to stop her lies. Lauren didn't do anything to deserve this. She was only being fair, and if Sierra didn't like it, then oh well, it was her fault for starting trouble in the first place.

"First of all, Miss Jauregui has been nothing but amazing in class. Second, Sierra's the bitch." I stated with anger. I couldn't help but outburst like this. It was really upsetting.

Shawn and Dinah stared at me with an okay? Look.

"I've heard that too," Dinah replied. "Other students in that class have said Sierra's really rude. Oh and they said that they love that class. And that Miss Jauregui is an awesome teacher." I liked that. "People are saying that she teaches the lessons really well, and it's easy to understand." She added. Those students were correct.

Good thing these were good reviews.

"I completely agree with them." I nodded.

"Ughh. I want that class so bad." Shawn whined again. He didn't even like math, he just wanted the class with the hot teacher.

Suddenly we heard whistling in the main hallway. Shawn lifted his head from my lap and brought his legs down from Dinah's lap. He sat up straight to get a better look of what was going on. We all looked to the same direction of where the whistling was coming from.

No wonder everyone was whistling, Lauren was walking down the hallway. She was carrying a cardboard box in her arms. The whistling looked like it was making her uncomfortable. Her cheeks were bright red; it was quite adorable actually.