Chapter 11

Camila's POV

It has been nearly a week since Lauren and I started dating. Fortunately, everything had been sort of easy, there weren't any major problems. The only problems we were having were controlling ourselves during class. We were too affectionate.

Controlling myself was extremely difficult, especially whenever she leaned over my shoulder to help me with a problem. Her vanilla scented body spray made me want to kiss her neck, better yet, her Adam's apple. That was such a turn on.

Like right now, we were in class, she was leaning over my shoulder, close to my face. Since I sat in the very front row, everyone could see us. Lauren had to be very careful, but apparently she couldn't contain herself from getting somewhat close.

"You need to simplify the ones in the parenthesis first," Lauren instructed. Of course, I already knew that, but I had to pretend.

"Ohh, okay." I played along. "I see," I went to work on it.

"Oh my god, Camila is so lucky," I heard someone whispering a few seats behind me. Lauren must have heard it too because she discreetly looked back. A strand of her hair fell into my face making me want to giggle. Lauren fixed herself over my shoulder again, still explaining the steps to me. "Look how close Miss Jauregui is to her," now that I heard the voice again, I could tell that it was Austin.

"Fuck, well Miss Jauregui is lucky too, Camila is hot," by the sound of that voice, it was Ramon.

Lauren definitely heard that, her hand brushed on mine. Her pinky overlapping mine, as if claiming me as hers. That made me feel chills. Lauren made a bit more space between us, in order to be more discreet.

"Either way, I'm going to pretend like I'm having trouble, just so Miss Jauregui can help me like that," Austin squealed silently, yet, I still heard him. Funny how he thought he was being discreet, when in reality, we could hear him clearly.

"Dude, you don't need to pretend, you're already dumb," Ramon laughed. Haha, that was pretty funny. And I would've laughed if it weren't because I was pretending not to hear them.

I looked up to see Lauren trying to stifle her laugh.

She stood up straight, "I hope I was able to help," she spoke professionally.

"Thank you," the end of my led pencil was between my teeth, trying to be seductive. "Although, I think that I still need a little more help," I acted a bit confused. "I still get stuck," I added.

Lauren caught on, "Okay, come here during lunch and I'll help you out," she answered. As she walked to another student who had raised their hand, her hand brushed on mine. Lauren past behind me, she had to squeeze herself between my seat and the one behind me. Her hands slid on my shoulder in the process.

Wanting to giggle, I bit on my thumb.

Just when Lauren had reached the student, Lucy decided to make an appearance at my desk. At first, I kept my head down, pretending like I hadn't noticed her. She stood there, without saying anything, which I thought was weird. It made me uncomfortable. Feeling uneasy, I looked up, acknowledging her.

"Um, do you need anything?" I asked but continued working on the classwork.

"I've been wanting to talk to you for the past two weeks," she spoke softly, almost afraid.

Well I had been avoiding her for the past two weeks, our date never took place either. After the kissing incident, I couldn't stand being around her. Kiss, or no kiss, the date was never going to happen. I was already planning on breaking off the date.