Chapter 19

Camila's POV

Lauren was getting us settled in at the hotel's registration. I stood by a water fountain at the middle of the hotel. Others were walking by, carrying their belongings. I couldn't stop smiling; I couldn't believe that Lauren and I were actually here, without having to worry about being seen together, especially in a hotel!

"Camz," Lauren called me over to her. She held my hand while we waited to get our room key. Wow, it was strange. So many people were around, yet we were allowed to be affectionate with each other. I squeezed her hand, gaining a smile from her. "I have to talk to you about something," Lauren said quietly into my ear, then gave me a light kiss on the corner of my lips.

I nodded and smiled, that was wonderful. People were behind us, waiting in line. They saw when Lauren kissed me, and nothing bad happened. No scandal. No police were called. Of course, they didn't know that Lauren was my teacher...  No one knew but us, and that's one thing I love about being here.

"Lauren Jauregui, here you are Miss" the key was handed to her. "Just sign here," the lady instructed. Lauren released my hand to do so.

When everything was settled, Lauren and I headed to our room. The drive was long and tiring, I slept through a bit of the drive but Lauren was awake the entire time. She didn't have any other choice since she was the one driving. There were bags beneath her eyes, and she looked exhausted. We both needed a well rested nap. In each other's arms of course.

We got in the elevator, along with other people. Lauren looked at them and then looked at me, and then she reached for my hand. I loved how she was practically bragging about it. While we waited to reach the third floor, I leaned my head on her shoulder.

The elevator reached the second floor and that's where most everyone walked out on. Since there wasn't many people in here anymore, I held Lauren's chin between my fingers and directed her lips towards mine. I pressed our lips together, kissing her like I had been wanting to for the last few minutes. Though the kiss didn't last too long, the people in front of us were beginning to turn around.

Immediately, we stopped kissing, and grinned. 

Finally, we made it to the third floor, this was our stop. Lauren and I walked past the people and laughed when we made it out. It was amazing how Lauren would act somewhat immature when she was with me. It's not like she behaved like an adult or tried making me act like one. Of course, we tried meeting in the middle at times, but most of the time I brought Lauren down to my age.

With our fingers still intertwined, we looked for our room. And looked at the room numbers while passing each door. On our key, it said 2C. Apparently, we were walking from the opposite side. We saw rooms, 9C, 8C, 7C, 6C, 5C, 4C, 3C and finally, we came upon 2C.

"Bout time," I took the key from Lauren and unlocked the door. Being playful, she pushed me in when the door opened. "Calm down," I laughed. 

I walked in, and dropped my big bag on the ground, and checked out the room. My eyes immediately wandered to the king sized bed, which was placed in the center, against the wall. Thick and puffed white covers were neatly over it. The huge and white pillows looked so puffy and soft.

To my side, there was a wooden table, with a vase of flowers on top of it. There was a also a little note next to the flowers. Picking up the note, I unfolded it and read 'We hope you enjoy your stay at the Marilyn Hotel.' Aww, how nice.

"Let me see," I handed Lauren the note. As she read it, I walked further in and saw the rest of the furniture. Across the bed, by the flat screen television, there was a black leather couch. Between the couch and bed, a beige color carpet. A cleared and rounded mini table sat on it. "Camz, baby look," Lauren held my hand in hers and directed me to the curtains. She pulled them open, permitting the sun to shine through.