Chapter ten

Savages cottage^^^

Jaspers p.o.v

Idiot thinks I'll have a foursome with him and my other mates. Ha he must be joking and anyway it's like he will get my mates here so he can't do them and it's very unlikely that Colin, Nate or Logan would let this abomination mark them.

But then again they don't really need his mark they just need Logan's but Logan needs my mark and I need his and it wouldn't be bad to have Colin's and Nate's mark either.

I got up from the King sized bed and entered the bathroom. I wonder where that Alpha slept last night if I slept in his room....no, bad jasper. You don't care about that ugly Alpha mate of yours.

I shook the thoughts away and striped off my clothes and turned on the shower and waited for it to heat up. "We are going to love him eventually jasper, mate is a mate" I swear if I could punch my wolf he'd be in a coma

"Shut up" I ordered him and stepped in the shower that washed away the dry blood on my neck. "Did that fucker have to bite so damn hard" I asked to myself "no but it was hella sexy" I rolled my eyes at that pesky mutt

"I'm sure I told you to shut up" I said rolling my eyes. I picked up the bottle of shampoo and scrubbed myself with it and then just sat in the shower for five minutes just missing my mates.

"Come on and get out. You look ridiculous as a prune"  i was gonna get out anyway. I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my waist before exiting the bathroom in Mordrid's room.

I unlocked the bathroom door and saw Mordrid. He stood there with his eyes wide and eyeing me down "hey Romeo my eyes are up here" the Alpha's face went bright red which is weird for an Alpha to be shy.... I wonder if he is a bottom.

"Here" he said and shoved a bag into my hands before quickly leaving the room. I opened the bag and saw some new clothes. Right I didn't bring any of my own when I was kidnapped so what was I going to wear when I got out of the shower, if the Alpha didn't bring any clothes I'd be naked for the whole day "which isn't a bad thing"

"You know what, I'm not accepting his peace offering" I told my wolf and threw the clothes on the bed "sooooo..... Are we gonna walk around naked" he asked with hope

"Nope" I answered him and opened Mordrid's closet door and started throwing random clothes around the room "you will make a mess jasper" my wolf told me as if I didn't  already know what I was doing.

I kept throwing clothes onto the bedroom floor when I came across a Metallica shirt and some skinny jeans that seem like it would fit me. "Must be what he wore when he was younger"

"Nah, ya think" I wonder how old the Alpha actually is. Logan is eighteen and so am I whereas Colin and Nate are twenty and this Alpha looks about twenty five.

I decided not to think too much about the Alphas age whilst standing naked in his room. I quickly got dressed into his clothes and ignored the mess I made in doing so.

"What happened" came a small voice from the doorway. It was a little omega girl holding a tray of food. "I dunno" I said as if an Alpha caught me and not an omega. "Here you go my Luna Alpha sir" she said with a small smile handing me my breakfast.

"Are you hungry omega" she nodded slightly "what's your name" I asked sitting on the bed. I patted the spot next to me for her to sit down "my name is Emily Mr Alpha" she looked like she was thirteen. I handed her some bacon and sausages and she devoured them like crazy.

"What are you doing here" I asked here "I was told to bring you breakfast" I shook my head "no I meant why are you with this pack" she looked down at her broken pink shoes "I have no where else to go and it's hard for a lone wolf to find a pack"