chapter nine

Warning: Sexual content. Smut.

Logan's p.o.v

"He is also Jasper's mate" I told Nate and Colin who were pacing my room for ways to break jasper free. "Jasper stays with us Logan, no question" Nate stated and continued to pace

"Since when did the two of you care about my other mate" I asked and they looked curiously at each other " I don't really know" they both said in sync.

"Anyway it's best if we all just... AH FUCK" I swore and fell to the ground "Not a bad idea" Colin joked as Nate held me in his arms "what happened "I think I got marked, well Jasper by Mordrid. I could feel it and now that Jasper is marked I need to mark him and him to mark me really bad right now"

Colin looked confused and so did Nate "I have a problem" I muttered and they both noticed my hard on that was meant for jasper. "Um Logan....if ya want....you know if you need....help" Nate said pointing between himself and Colin asking me to bang them both to deal with the situation that was for Jasper to clean up.

"I need jasper" I said, trying hard to hide my moan. I laid on Colin's King sized bed horny AF and I was too needy that I could of easily of been taken advantage of at this moment.

"It's hot in here" I moaned out and moved my hips to get friction or something to easy my need for Jasper. "He marked jasper and jasper is our mate so we have to mark jasper too and he has to mark us back" my wolf informed

I couldn't keep still I had to move which involved me moving my hips and baring my neck and not to mention the sweat. It's like I'm going into heat but only for jasper. I was getting super horny and it was pissing me off like hell.

"Logan" Nate spoke, hearing my mates voice made it harder for me. I grabbed hold of the blankets and scrunched it in my hands and Moaned again "p-please i-i need it" I begged my mates who were looking at me with their wolf eyes.

They can mark me and it would hold me for a few days but then I'd need to mark Jasper after. Colin's eyes darkened and he pulled me into his lap and kissed up and down my neck as Nate watched.

"Nate" I begged and then he didn't need any further pleading. He pressed his lips on mine, kissing me softly but once he got a moan out of me he deepened the kiss and pushing his tongue in. "Ugh Colin" I moaned as he pushed me on top of Nate. "I need you" I moaned desperately, I'm so horny it hurts. "Please" I begged.

They both pulled my shirt off and I pulled off Nate's as Colin took off his own along with his pants. I kissed Nate as Colin pulled down my jeans and boxers and kissing down my back.

Nate's hand wrapped around my length and began pumping it slowly "you like that little wolf" Colin asked and I could only reply with a moan. Nate started kissing me again, my hands pulled on his hair and roamed down to his own pants. "This might hurt at first little mate but it feel better" Colin stated whilst grabbing a bottle of lube from his draws and pouring some onto his fingers

"Fuck me Colin" I said with frustration. Damn I'm so fucking horny that I couldn't Care Less if it would hurt or not I just need to be fucked now.
....my innocence has left the building "take me damn it" my wolf barked at Colin and Nate's wolves who both happily obliged.

Colin started by pressing two fingers into the ring of muscles of my anus "Fuck" I moaned knowing that he wasn't even half way in.
"You're doing fine little wolf" Nate reassured me and kept his hand pumping my length

"I will cum if you keep that up Nate" he gave me an innocent smile and removed his hand from pumping me. "Suck me then" he thought I wouldn't do it but I grabbed the base of his cock and then wrapped my lips around the head and sucked the tip teasing him.

"Fuck Logan" my mate moaned out moving his fingers threw my hair and tugging at it a bit. I used my hand to pump his length whilst licking the slit of his cock "Logan it's not nice to tease" Colin said from behind me, already working three fingers into me.

Nate seemed to agree so I bobbed my head onto Nate's cock. Taking in as much as I can and gagged every time Nate couldn't help but thrust into my mouth. I kept working Nate until I felt the head of Colin's impressive cock press against my ass.

He slowly started to push into me "fuck your still so tight Logan" he managed to pop just the head of his cock in and already I'm a moaning mess. Nate realised he wasn't going to receive head anymore so he moved positions and started to give me head. "Fuck this feels so good" I moaned to my mates.

Colin pushed farther up into me and did it slow until his ten inch was half way in. "Colin you're so big" I announced trying not to cry at the pain "it will feel better Little mate i promise you" Colin whispered in my ear and then began to slowly thrust up into me.

We got into a steady pace and now Colin's entire length was going into me and pounding me hard. I was a moaning mess until Nate said stop "you want to switch" Colin asked but Nate said no. Instead he put his fingers into my ass beside Colin's cock stretching me out further.

"Ugh Nate"I said biting my lip. He then lined his cock against my ass and pushed in and up against Colin's cock. They didn't move at first so I could adjust to the size of two cocks stuffing me but soon they began to hit a rough pace both Cocks brushing against each other and pounding into me mercilessly

"Ahh....ughhhhhh....fuuuuck" I moaned out loud as I was being penetrated by my two mates. I felt my climax closing in "I'm gonna cum" Nate bit down on to my left wrist and Colin bit onto my right shoulder marking and mating us. I came on top of Nate and bit down on his left wrist and bit down on Colin's right wrist.

The both kept thrusting leaving me at the peak of my climax. Nate then grabbed Colin's left wrist and marked him there whilst Colin grabbed Nate's right wrist and marked him there until the both came in me. "Fuck Logan you're so fucking good" Nate smirked and kissed me "amazing" Colin smiled already half asleep on the bed beside Nate. I fell asleep in between the two, happy that I'm marked by my two mates