Friday again (2)

Once back home, and after having took care of Percival's bladder emergency, Henry sank in his couch and stared at the black screen of his turned off TV for a while, unable to make any decision.

Should he eat already? He was a bit hungry but it was only six thirty and he was neither that old nor american. While his brain was mentaly checking the content of his cupboards looking for an decent aperitive, he remembered all these movie scenes where characters were making diner plans at five. Were they also going to bed at eight?

Out of boredom and tiredness, he switched on the TV. Doing so, He knew that he would end up zapping on every channel once or twice for a full hour before realizing there was nothing good and whine about the time lost. Henry hesitated to open Netflix, but he would lose the same amount of time trying to chose something new, watch the first fifteen minutes of five shows and end up watching either a boring japanese anime or a boring documentary about Star Trek. So, at the cost of a superhuman effort, Henry stood back up. Letting the TV onfor no reason (except for feeling less lonely maybe), he sat in front of his computer and checked the dating site. Nothing new there. Henry grunted out of dismay.

Just because he couldn't think of anything elde to do, he switched on his PS4 and resumed playing GTA V. A pack of chips, two bears and four hours later, Anais appeared "on line".

*

JustAnotherGuy: I wanted to know, what made you talk to me ?

ByeFelicia: Honestly? Your eyes. I think you are exquisite.

JustAnotherGuy: Now, I'm going to blush...

ByeFelicia: Maybe it's a little much to say that, but I mean it. If you can't say what you mean, why say anything!

JustAnotherGuy: I agree with you. This discussion is becoming quite exciting. Even if it's a bit frustrating...

ByeFelicia: What about our conversation has you frustrated?

JustAnotherGuy: You are very beautiful and awfully sexy. It's frustrating not to have you in front of me.

ByeFelicia: You're all the way in France right now, aren't you?

JustAnotherGuy: Sadly, yes.

ByeFelicia: That might make you even more attractive to me than you already are. I have a bit of a love affair with France, even though I've never been there. I want to go so badly!

JustAnotherGuy: If you come, I'll welcome you. Maybe, you'll have a love affair with someone else than the country.

ByeFelicia: A love affair with a Frenchman. Sounds like a dream! Say something to me in French! I'm trying to learn the language. Maybe you could help.

JustAnotherGuy: I would love that!

ByeFelicia: Don't tease me.

JustAnotherGuy: Please do tease me ! Fais moi rêver, belle inconnue !

ByeFelicia: What does that mean?

JustAnotherGuy: Make me dream, beautiful stranger.

ByeFelicia: That might be the sexiest thing I've ever heard a man say.

JustAnotherGuy: Sad life ?

ByeFelicia: It's not explicit... It's romantic but it implies sexy things... Much better than what a man will usually say. Americans, I guess!

JustAnotherGuy: I'll do that a lot then !

ByeFelicia: It's getting late in Paris isn't it? A bit past your bedtime, maybe?

JustAnotherGuy: It's only eleven. It's Friday and and if you keep me company, I can stay up late !

ByeFelicia: I would love to keep you company, but I can't stay any longer.

JustAnotherGuy: Pity... I'll just wait for next time, belle inconnue.

ByeFelicia: I love that you call me that. I'm being seduced by a sexy man who is wandering around Paris. I think that makes me a lucky girl.

JustAnotherGuy: I'm the lucky one here!

ByeFelicia: Paris... I'm so jealous. I think in a past life I was a dancer at the Moulin Rouge. At least, I hope I was.

JustAnotherGuy: I can pretend you are. I would love to see you in a bustier, your pretty legs moving for a cancan.

ByeFelicia: You're making it impossible for me to have clean thoughts.

JustAnotherGuy: You should have not told me that... I'll just keep going. But I thought you had to go.

ByeFelicia: Oh shit! Bye.