Monday (2)

The elevator doors were about to close when a hand blocked them. Just like in the movies... The doors opened again and someone literally jumped on him. Henry cried out and grabbed the stranger by reflex. Only then, he recognized Stephanie's pretty face and relaxed. Not letting her go though... Her breath smelled like alcohol, but strangely it was not unpleasant.

"Hello neighbor" she said.

"Hello yourself!"

The doors closed for good. She kissed him, sticking her tongue in his mouth. He welcomed it gladly, closed his eyes. They went up. His hands grabbed her ass. He felt the loose fabric of a skirt. He could feel her bare ass underneath as she was probably wearing a g-string again. Or was she? Henry's dick was getting hard quickly. Her sudden hand on his crotch helped him reach full length.

The doors opened again. Henry opened his eyes and recognized the hall of his floor. But he hadn't the opportunity to move. Stephanie had raised one of her legs up and around him. She was still devouring his mouth, rubbing his balls through his pants. Henry found her skin underneath her skirt as the lift went up again.

She unbuttoned his pants quickly and slipped her hand inside. Henry gasped softly and broke their kiss to bite her neck. He was on fire, so close to coming in his boxers.

The doors opened again on her floor. She pulled herself away at once and said:

"Later neighbor!"

When the doors closed again, Henry was still trying to understand what just happened, a throbbing pain in his crotch.

This girl was just...

Definitely not the worst Monday after all.