Thursday (2)

11h34 PM.

Time to get in bed, read a few pages of the latest Murakami novel (offered by his sister), and attempt to sleep a few hours, always too short.

But not tonight! After the unplanned nap, Henry was fully awake, restless. He didn't want to read either. He never understood any of Murakami's books anyway. He could have played GTA V, the pad was right here on the coffee table, but he was not in the mood for virtual mass murder. Considering how tight his pants had recently become, his mood seemed to be just as carnal, only in a different way.

Henry turned the TV off, and sat at his desk. He hit the keyboard's spacebar, switching the computer screen back on. A few clicks and keystrokes later, he was facing the weird choices offered daily by any decent porn site. Henry was too horny for a strip-tease or dildo demo, he was not into old people, gang-bangs or she-males and he hated fake rapes. He tried girl on girl for a while, without success. He finally found something good enough: a pretty girl loudly enjoying being fucked up the ass. Henry came long before she did.

He cleaned himself feeling strangely guilty and a bit sad. That was not even close to what he truly needed. Sure, it felt good, but for how long?