Thursday again (2)

She went on the bed on all fours, looking back at him, moving slowly, teasing him with her ass up high. Henry was very hard but he didn't give in to his impatience, even if she was obviously playing with it. He took off his clothes, keeping only his boxers. He put a gentle hand on her ass, like he wanted to caress it. Instead, he pushed her bluntly, making her turn on her back. Stephanie giggled. He kneeled on the floor, clutched her legs and dragged her towards him. He plunged his face between her thighs and licked her slit through the fabric of her g-string. Stephanie sighed.

It was Henry's turn to play. He licked and kissed and poked the fabric with his tongue until it was soaking wet. Stephanie arched her back and pushed her hips closer to his mouth. Henry stopped, let her legs go and pulled her thong down her legs, revealing her soft golden fleece. He took his time, letting his finger brush her skin slowly, from hips to toes. And back up. When his fingers met her salient hips, his mouth found her pussy again. His tongue opened her languidly, repeatedly. When it lingered over her clit, she moaned loudly.

Stephanie grabbed his face with both hands and pulled him up. Henry's mouth covered her chin, her neck, her shoulders, while he helped her get rid of his boxers. He heard her get a condom and tear the wrapping open. She gave it to him. Impatience was in both camps now. Henry stood on his knees, managed to roll out the protection on his dick quicly and fell back on top of her. Stephanie welcomed him. He pounded her hard, like it was a revenge for having kept him waiting. They were were both out of breath already, but it was not enough. He slipped both his hands underneath her, seized her ass and bit her shoulder when he pushed himself deeper. She bit back and Henry came.

*

Henry must have fallen asleep because the next thing he remembered was her moving away from his embrace. He laid there, naked, starting to be cold, watching her look for her panties. She bent over and something snapped in Henry's mind while blood rushed back to his cock. He jumped on her, grabbed her by the arms and threw her back on the bed. She cried out in surprise. Henry crushed her under his body, her back to his chest, his crotch on her ass.

"I'm not done yet." he said.

"Really? So what now?" Stephanie dared.

Henry didn't reply. He kneeled behind her and pulled her ass up. The babydoll fell on her back, revealing her little ass fully. Henry realized that it was the only round part of her slender body and that he craved it. Mouth watering, he bit one cheek and she cried again. He left a squeezing hand on it while he fought with a new condom. He took his time invading her again, pushing his length inside of her slowly. She moaned and arched her back some more. Henry gripped her ass firmly before hitting her harder and harder. Soon she buried herface in the pillow to muffle her uncontrolled screams. A satisfied grin bloomed on Henry's face. Who was the sextoy now? He pushed himself deep before falling on top of her. He held her by the shoulders and rolled over. She spread her legs open to let him pound her from underneath, his face lost in her curly blond hair.

Stephanie's breath was really fast and Henry was grunting loudly. She commanded:

"Harder!"

Henry complied, went faster. She was still the one in charge after all.

"Like that?"

She gasped when Henry's hands clasped her inner thighs. Not able to contain himself any longer, he arched his back and hit her deeper twice or thrice before coming.

He let go of her and laid still. She stayed on top of him, trying to catch her breath, until Henry's dick popped out of her core to both their surprise. They burst into laughter and rolled on to their side.

Henry fell back to sleep, face still in her hair.

*

Henry went back to his apartment in the middle of the night, wondering what kind of relationship this was, if it was any, what it would become, what Stephanie wanted from him exactly. He went to sleep again, telling himself that he would eventually find out.

Henry never saw Stephanie again.