Sunday again

ByeFelicia: I love that you call me Belle Inconnue.

JustAnotherGuy: What about Jolie Demoiselle?

ByeFelicia: Pretty Miss?... I hate that you're so far. I don't even know you and yet I want you anyway.

It had been only fifteen minutes that they talk together, and things were getting interesting already.

JustAnotherGuy: It's getting hot here... J'aimerais gouter a tes jolies lèvres...

ByeFelicia: I have no idea what that means but it sounds beautiful

JustAnotherGuy: French magical words... It means: I'd love to taste your sweet lips.

ByeFelicia: Everything you're saying to me is making me bite them.

Henry smiled to the screen. He wouldn't have been able to say a quarter of this to a woman in real life. But here, words were just flowing out of him without any restrain.

JustAnotherGuy: I would gently bite your earlobes, my hands in the small of your back.

ByeFelicia: I might be digging my nails into your back a bit at that point. The thought of your hands on me is making me feel breathless.

JustAnotherGuy: They could sneak under your shirt, to feel the warm of your back skin.

ByeFelicia: And I could run my hands from your chest to the waistband of your jeans... slowly kissing my way down your neck

Henry shifted in his chair, feeling more and more squeezed in his pants.

JustAnotherGuy: My hands would go down to feel the curve of your butt. Elles agripperaient tes fesses!

ByeFelicia: That is so sexy!

JustAnotherGuy: Your lips alone make my imagination running, but I would like to see more of you...

Henry cringed. Too soon?

ByeFelicia: I'm actually about to get in the shower, so I'm already naked.

Dammit!

JustAnotherGuy: You're just killing me... I would like to watch you for a while before joining you...

ByeFelicia: I wish you were here. You could learn the curves of my body... What you have to do to make me sigh...

JustAnotherGuy: Letting my hands wanders on your wet skin, my tongue drinking from your shoulder, my fingers discovering mounts and valleys, monts et merveilles.

JustAnotherGuy: I need to see that. Please show me.

JustAnotherGuy: I want to...

Henry sighed. Anais was gone.

*

Ten minutes later, the chat window came alive again.

ByeFelicia: The whole time I was in there all I could think about was how much I wish you were using your body to press me into the wall...

Henry grew hard instantly. Was this girl even real?

JustAnotherGuy: I imagine your back against my chest, one hand in your neck or on your breast, the other running down your belly, my hard dick pressed against your butt...

JustAnotherGuy: Sliding between your wet butt cheeks, and then along the lips of your pussy. I want to caress your clitoris with my cock.

No answer. He shouldn't have used such graphic words.

JustAnotherGuy: Sorry...

ByeFelicia: Don't be sorry. You turn me on so much... I bet your voice is sexy.

JustAnotherGuy: You'll tell me, someday! I know yours will make me chill.

ByeFelicia: Earlier today I was just hoping you would talk to me and now I'm miserable because you're so far away. I want you so much it feels like my skin is on fire.

Henry was in fire too. He wanted her too. This was so weird. They didn't even know each other. They didn't even see each other. Yet, he was horny as hell.

JustAnotherGuy: Touch yourself thinking of me... and tell me where you fingers wander.

Once again, Henry waited for an answer. Too long.

JustAnotherGuy: Are you gone?

JustAnotherGuy: Please don't go.

ByeFelicia: I'm not gone... I don't want to stop talking to you.

ByeFelicia: What are you doing right now? It's so late in Paris...

JustAnotherGuy: I'm waiting for your pics, naked in my bed...Wanna join me? It's not big, but we could embrace each other...

ByeFelicia: How romantic. I'm a sucker for romance, if you haven't noticed.

JustAnotherGuy: I don't mind! 

Henry eyes started to hitch, and the yawn took him aback. He glanced at his watch. 1AM. Shit!

JustAnotherGuy: But you're right, it's very late. I think I should sleep now...

ByeFelicia: Of course... I'm probably going to be awake all night thinking about you.

Henry sighed, ruffling his hair out of frustration.

JustAnotherGuy: I'm still trying to gather the pieces of my brain.

ByeFelicia: The pieces of your brain, hmm?

JustAnotherGuy: Not much blood left in it.

ByeFelicia: That's a pleasant thought for me...

JustAnotherGuy: My thoughts are with you under the shower, or in my bed...

He was so hard. This would need to be taken care of soon. But he wanted more before going to bed.

JustAnotherGuy: Will you please send me pictures?

ByeFelicia: I could send you one. Or two... Do you have an Instagram account?

Fuck! He didn't.

JustAnotherGuy: I will!