Section 1, Chapter 5

Sorry it has taken so long to get this chapter up. I have been reading and just haven't got in any writing mood. Here is the new chapter. I am hoping to do ten chapters for each section.

Basilian (Basi-Ilian)

Isis cheered as Troy threw the last box down. "I never want to see another box ever again!"

Everyone laughed. Blaze looked at Troy. "I have wanted to ask...Does Aeron still live here?"

Kacey shook her head. "Aeron got married a few months after you guys left. They moved to Daria two years ago. He said he wouldn't wait for an old maid"

Blaze nodded and ran her hand through her hair. "Why can't I have your luck Isis? You get one man and he stays. I have had four and all of them ran"

Isis hugged Blaze. "That just means your love is coming. Trevor used to always say 'If number one isn't your love then marry one to make two your true love. If you don't like that then just keep dating till number seven'"

Blaze smiled. "I am twenty four with no husband. I must really be an old maid"

Troy walked over. "Sometimes love is hidden and it just takes a determined woman to find it. You have always been determined. You just need someone that is gonna be determined back."

Blaze nodded. "Can I marry him Isis?"

Isis glared. "NO!"

Blaze laughed and hugged Isis. "Don't worry. Troy is your man"

Kassie looked at the clock and gasped. "Oh gosh! Mama wanted us home two hours ago! Aunt Dessin has probably killed her!"

Everyone nodded and walked out. Blaze turned and locked the door. They started walking. Blaze smelled the air. "It feels so peaceful here"

Kacey grinned. "Yup. We work hard to keep everything clean and peaceful"

"So why do you let Dessin in?"

Kassie and Kacey bursted out laughing. "According to dad, Aunt Dessin was not always like this. They were very close growing up and since mama took dad away, she hates her" Kassie revealed.

"She also believes mama put a spell on him. She also doesn't like how mama sees life" Kacey finished.

They arrived to see Kate sitting outside. "Mama?!" The twins shouted.

They all ran over. Kate looked at them with tired eyes. "Calm down. I couldn't stand another minute with that she-devil so I came outside"

Isis and Troy sat on the the porch railing. Blaze, Kacey, and Kassie sat on the ground. "What about papa?" Kassie questioned.

Kate laughed. "He went to get drinks. He is also giving Dessin the silent treatment which is killing her"

Troy raised an eyebrow. "How is that killing her?"

"Considering how I haven't given her the silent treatment since I was five and she was six..She is throwing a fit. Called Jim and running up our phone bill" Gavin muttered as he came out.

Gavin gave a drink to Kate. "You guys are on your own for drinks. I am getting to old to do spy missions"

Blaze shook her head. "Forget that. We need to go back to what we learned the other day. How am I half vampire and Isis is half fairy?"

Isis's eyes widened. "I AM WHAT?!?!?!?!"

Kate took a drink. "You guys haven't told her yet?"

The twins stood up and grabbed Isis's hands. "You are half fairy Isis" They repeated.

Isis slapped their hands and stuck her tongue out. The twins sat back down. Troy grinned. "Glisten told us you are half fairy and Blaze is half vampire"

"How did that happen?!"

"I think I can clear that up" Glisten broke in.

Everyone looked at her. "I asked my daughters to do some research. They discovered some disturbing information." Glisten informed them.

Kate raised an eyebrow. Glisten nodded. "Sorry. So my daughter Mist was in charge of Drake's information. She said everything on his information was true. He was human. What she did find out was that his was put in an orphanage at the age of four"

Blaze nodded. "I already knew that"

Glisten sighed. "Ok so my other daughter looked into Sheree. This is where its disturbing. Sheree is an Aero. Doraline says there is no parents on the birth certifiate. In our world, this is illegal. A parents name, be it mother or father, has to be filled"

Gavin looked at her confused. "How is that different from us?"

Glisten let out a breath. "We had a dark age where many people denied their children. Our people decided that a law needed to be passed. If a name is failed to get on the paper then you will tracked down and either put your name or be the Sirens of Angels prisoner. Sheree had to be born in this dark age"

"Ok so what does that mean?" Kacey questioned.

"If Sheree was born in that time then that means she is well over seven thousand years old. The only excuse I can think of is she was born out of wedlock. That was the biggest reason for no names. Doraline is still doing research" Glisten finished.

Everyone gaped at her. "SEVEN THOUSAND YEARS OLD?!"

Glisten groaned. "Is that all you guys got out of what I said? Yes, she has to be over seven thousand years old"

Isis started to say something when Blaze's phone rang. Blaze looked at it. "Everyone be quiet"

She hit answer and turned it on speaker. "Hello mama"

"Hello Basilian. How is Isis today?"

"She is much better mama. Do you wish to speak to her?"

Isis glared as Sheree answered. "Please give her the phone"

Blaze handed the phone to Isis. "Hi mama" Isis answered.

"Am I on speaker phone?"

"Yes mama. I decided to sit outside and practice my calligraphy"

"Good. How is everything going?"

"Its going good. We got everything unpacked and I have caught up with the twins" Isis replied.

Everyone looked to see Dessin come out. Isis sighed. "Hey mama...Do you know someone named Troy?"