Section 1, Chapter 1

"Always and forever?"

        "Always and forever. Come back to me"

        "But I don't know your name!"

        "Always and forever, Isis. Never forget"

        Isis Jackson jumped up. She looked at the clock and groaned. It was the same dream every night. She wished it would go away. 

        She stood up and walked downstairs. Boxes were everywhere. She moved around and went to the kitchen. Another girl looked at her and frowned.

         "You had that damn dream again didn't you?"

         "What do you think?"

         The other girl sighed. "I think you should search for the boy in your dream. Find out who he is"

      "Don't you think I have tried? Maybe I should go seek help. I mean mom thinks so" Isis shrugged. She opened the fridge and pulled out a carton of apple juice.

        "Mom thinks every little thing needs a doctor. Listen, we don't officially move till Friday so how about I try to help you search this boy. We all know computers hate you"

        Isis grabbed a cup and poured the apple juice. "I don't know Blaze. Maybe its jut a random dream"

       Blaze scoffed. "A dream that repeats every night is not some random dream. You have had this dream since the first night home after brain surgery"

       Isis put the apple juice up. "Would you let up? Anyways, why are you down here?"

       Blaze raised an eyebrow. "Touchy about our dream boy are we?"

       Isis glared and Blaze smiled. "Mom had some things to clear up at work. She woke me up when she left"

       "I still can't believe she is making you sleep on the couch."

       Blaze laughed. "This is mom we are talking about! She is the only one I know that will kick her own daughter to the couch just so she has a room for storage!"

       Isis nodded and took a drink. "Well I am gonna head back to bed. Night sis"

      "Night. Dream about your lover alright!"

      Isis flipped her off and went back upstairs. She walked in her room and put her glass on the night stand. She laid down and pulled the covers up. "Please tell me who you are dream boy" She whispered.

~~~~~~~

      Isis yawned. "How much longer?"

     Blaze gripped the steering wheel. "We are driving to New York from Atlanta and have only been on the road for three hours. STOP ASKING!"

     "Why does mom get to fly? We would be there by now."

      Blaze wanted to scream. "We have to lead the uhaul she is coming in later this week"

     "Mom needs to get out more. Why does she get to come late?"

    "She promised a two week notice! Now shut up or I will duct tape your mouth!"

    Isis crossed her arms and pouted. "Why does mom want to move back anyways?"

    Blaze let out a breath. "After daddy and Trevor died, mom couldn't stand living in Ky. She feels like we can live there again. You did brush up on your subjects correct?"

    Isis kicked her feet up. "I went over them like five times. Mom even quizzed me"

    Blaze smacked Isis's thighs. "Get your damn feet off my dashboard and act like the eighteen year old that you are!"