Section 1, Chapter 9

So half of this was forced, half was on its own. Hope you enjoy!

Troy looked at the clock and sighed. It was four in the morning. He knew it was time for bed but he wasn't really tired. He stood up and went to turn out the lights when he heard a knock.

He frowned and walked to the front door. He opened to see Isis crying. Troy quickly walked out and shut the door. He pulled her in his arms. "What happened?"

"I dreamed about Trevor. I miss him so much.."

"What was your dream about?"

"He was just standing there. I tried talking to him but he didn't move. I walked forward to hug him but he suddenly vanished. I heard laughter and I woke up."

Troy kissed her forehead then leaned down and kissed her. "While I would usually say let me just hold you to comfort you but we have to be quick. I don't want you to get hurt by Sheree. So I am gonna give you these words. Trevor may be gone in body but he is always here in spirit. He protects all of us and he will always be here to keep you moving forward."

Isis kissed him and nodded. "Thank you Troy. I love you.."

"I love you too. Now get back home before Sheree has a fit. Please keep safe. We just need a little more time to get evidence on Sheree."

Isis smiled and ran off. Troy sighed and walked back inside. He turned off the lights then went to bed.

~~Ten A.M.~~

Kate opened her eyes and sighed. The last time she got that little sleep was when the girls were born. She pushed the covers away and stood up.

She put on a robe then looked at Gavin. She smiled and walked over. "Its time to get up baby."

Gavin turned away from her. Kate shook her head. She leaned over him and kissed him. "You have to get up."

"I am off today Treasure. Let me sleep."

"No way old man. We have a criminal to catch."

Gavin grabbed her arm and pulled her over him. He tucked her in his arms. "I am not getting up yet and neither are you."

~~Downstairs~~

Dessin laid out some papers. "Ok so what we have so far is good but we want to be prepared for any questions. I called an old classmate of mine to get some ideas on what else we would need. He suggested we still needed motive and evidence that she killed both men"

Otto nodded. "I called my mom this morning. She said she is getting together a team that can investigate the house. Blaze is gonna keep Sheree away as long as she can."

"We also don't need to tell Isis about any of this. She is having a hard enough time that we don't need to pile more. Plus, Sheree keeps Isis really close to her. Kassie and Kacey are gonna take her out so she won't suspect anything. Any questions for her I can answer or text Blaze for an answer" Troy broke in.

"I am gonna talk to my captain about getting the case files. He owes me a lot of favors so I am sure we can work out something" Aki spoke. 

Dessin nodded. "Good. I asked my old classmate to come here since he is only a few hours away. He said he couldn't since his wife is due to have their baby soon so he is sending one of his co-workers. He said we can trust her."

Everyone nodded. Dessin sighed. "Now, I need so someone to go in with Otto at the house. We need recording of what the team finds."

"I can get my cousin to come in. She is very good at spotting little details." Otto offered.