( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Your pov)

"Oh shit!" Stan yelled a little too loud. Some people walking by and stared at us...well mostly him. We sat there for a good long awkward minute. "What the hell was that for?" I questioned Stan. His eyes started motioning to Craig. What? I tapped Craig on the shoulder but he wouldn't turn around. Then I started to rapidly tap his shoulder like I was playing video games. Nothing...this is gonna be hard. (That's not the only thing hard ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I started to shake Craig like an insane person. Aww crap not a good idea... My stomach started to hurt. It was as if the food inside my stomach were fighting for dominance. I sat back and slowly rose up my head. "Hey..." Craig Finally turned around. Oh now you turn around! "...Fuck...you..." I groaned;sticking up the middle finger. "Aww you guys look like an old married couple!" (B/f) said fangirling a bit. I didn't want to argue with her because my stomach would have started arguing too. "Oh my...some bodies nose looks like it's on it's period." I heard Stan and looked over to my right. What does that mean- oh dear lord. Craig's nose was a bloodfall, I panicked a bit because I didn't want the blood to get on my food. I grabbed some napkins and started shoving them in his nose. "Uhhhh...excuse me but is he alright?" An employee asked me. "Oh uh yeah he's okay don't worry about it." I said with an awkward smile. "Aww that's adorable you two make a cute couple." I kept a fake smile on my face and kept helping Craig. Craig seemed a bit normal again. "Oh uh...you can sit back now I'm ok-"
SMACK

The sound of a smack echoed through the room. "Perv!" Craig's hand had accidentally landed on your boob. I sat back down quickly and faced the window. Crap. I could feel my own face heating up. "(Y/n)! You shouldn't call him a perv. Be polite." I glared at her and she just gave me a smile. "Shut up it didn't happen to you! I swear I'm about to flip this table!" I said tapping my foot. "Alright but you need to calm down."

Bish! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I'm calm!

"Ugh whatever...I'm going to the car." I looked around and realized i was trapped. "Never mind." (B/f) looked at me with a smirk. Da hell you looking at now. I looked at Craig again. He was opening and closing his hand. "What are you doing?" Stan asked. Craig leaned over to Stan and whispered in his ear something. "Oh uh sorry guys but we gotta go! Hope we see each other again!" Stan said with a smile. They got up and left. We were about to leave as well but then I noticed a phone. It had a blue case on it. I picked up the phone and placed it in my pocket. I think this is Craig's phone...I'll give it to him outside. "Oh uh (y/n), where are you going?" (B/f) said while throwing away some of the wrappers and stuff. "Oh I'm just going to give this to Craig-" then (b/f) cut me off. "Ohhh so you stole his phone just so you could talk to him a bit more? I like it." She started to nudge me. "No it's not like that-" and once again she cut me off. "Oh (y/n) you poor little lonely tomboy. I understand now get out there!" And with that she shoved me right outside. Now I feel like I'm auditioning for a play or something. I looked around but I couldn't see them. I started to walk around a bit in the parking lot and there was still no sign of them. I guess they left in a hurry. I walked to our car and sat in the passenger seat. "Soooo how did it go?!" Her eyes had that sparkle in them they almost looked like puppy dog eyes with sparkles. "They left already I didn't see them anywhere." (B/f) lost the sparkle in her eyes and immediately started whining. "Aww! I wanted to hear something juicy or something! Not that!" She crossed her arms and started tapping her foot. "You ship us don't you?" She looked at me then slowly nodded. "Ugh. What ever can we just go home." She started the car and mumbled. "Whatever. I ship it like fedex -3-" I rolled my eyes. Ugh what a day.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 hey guys it's me,ಠ-ಠ that's it, byeeeeeeeeee (・ω・)ノ