Our first day :D

(Your pov) 

"Gah! Stop! Hahah-STOP IM UP GOSH DANG IT!" I screamed as (BF/n) kept trying to tickle me. "Wow somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed."(bf/n) then started to chuckle. "Hurry up I wanna see if there are any hot guys at dis new school!" She screamed straight in my ear. "Ok geez! Calm yo self down gurl!" I then did a Z snap and shook my head. "Ok but seriously hurry up we are going to leave in about ten minutes." (BF/n) then casually got up and walked away. "What the hell lady! Why you no wake me up earlier!?" I then got up and started getting ready as fast as I could. "We're about to leave in five minutes!" Screamed (BF/n). I changed into a black button up shirt,black jeans and a really puffy (f/c) sweater. I then brushed my hair back and put on my hoodie. "Ok let's go!" I yelled as I ran out the door. "I don't really feel like driving so you're going to have to drive." (BF/n) yawned then tossed me the keys. "Alright." I then got inside and started up the car. 

(Time skip cuz I ain't bout to write about driving all le way to school)

Damn it's cold. I then looked at (BF/n), she looked totally fine...at least I thought so. "(Y/n)! Get over here!" She kinda screamed. I walked over to where she was. "What's up?" I asked but then she put my arm over her shoulder. "You're cold aren't you?" I questioned. "No shit Sherlock! Besides I want to talk to you about these guys! Oh look at that one!" She then proceeded to blab on about pretty much every guy she saw. I of course zoned out and started thinking about jackcepticeye and markiplier. "Septiplier..." I mumbled a bit too loud. "Ha gay! Who said that any way?" Some fat ass started rambling and quickly lost me. All I heard was something about gays and Jewish people... I started looking around and noticed something. Pretty much everybody was staring at me and (BF/n). I gave them all a glare. I really hate when I'm in what they call "the spotlight" and or "center of attention". I don't even get what they're staring at. Then some girl with longish black hair and a purple coat started saying something. "Oh my gosh that girl with the dudes arm over her looks like a total loser! What the hell does he see in...that?" I knew (BF/n) heard that because her grip on my arm got tighter and she tried hiding her face. I felt my face burn with anger. I know it's my first day but come on. She's making fun of my best friend in the entire world. I marched up to the bitch and put my hand on the locker. "Excuse me? Get out of my way!" The girl yelled and looked at me with a disgusted look. "Yes excuse you! Who the hell do you think you are talking about my best friend like that?! You don't even fucking know her! So you might as well back off." She then rolled her eyes and said "What ever!" 

(Time skip brought to you by septiplier (ू•ᴗ•ू❁)нeнe)

Finally we got our schedules. "Hey (BF/n) what classes do you have?" We then started to compare classes. "Dang it we only have first period together!" I started to get a bit upset. "Oh well let's just get to class." Said (BF/n) as she tried figuring out where the hell it was. 

(Time skip brought to you by natsu)

I was pretty sure we past by this class about five times by now. "You know what give me that!" I then snatched the schedule out of (BF/n) hand. "Alright wait what floor are we on?" I asked while looking around. Second floor. Ok so we're on the right floor. I then proceeded to read the schedule. Alright room 28. I then looked at which room we were closest to. "Oh..." I then face palmed...many times. "It's right here..." I said with a sigh of relief. I knocked on the door and backed up. "I wonder if this class will be fun!" (BF/n) said with a wide smile. "I highly doubt it...this is math class. Plus we both know how you are in math." I said with a small giggle. "Hey what's that supposed to mean!?" (BF/n) yelled as the door opened. "Excuse me but could you keep your voice down?" Whispered a tall blonde lady with red glasses. She doesn't seem that bad. I peeked in the class and saw three open seats. One right next to the window. Dibs! One next to that and the last one was right in the front. (BF/n) and I looked at each other and smiled. Hopefully we can sit next to each other. The lady who I'm guessing is the teacher told us to come in. "You two are the new ones am I correct?" She whispered. "Yea I guess..." I said awkwardly. "Oh goodie! I'm your first period teacher! Just call me Ms.Mathews." She then held out her hand with a smile. We shook her hand and went inside the class. "Alright kids! I have an announcement to make! Today we have two new students!" Everyone in the class then proceeded to start talking and looking at us. "Hey it's that couple who stood up to Wendy this morning!" Some girl in the back said. "Excuse me but we're not a couple. We're just best friends." (BF/n) said with a smile. "Oh so your friend is single?" Some boy asked. I nodded because I didn't want to be rude and not give them a response. Then I heard a lot of whispering. "Hey what's you're guys name?" Some girl asked. "My name is (Y/N) and this is my best friend (BF/n)." The room got quiet for some reason. "Um isn't that a girls name?" Somebody asked. "Yea and what's it to ya?" I asked raising my voice a bit. "Oh nothing! I'm sorry just forget that I asked." I looked around and studied their faces. They all looked intrigued but at the same time confused. "Anyway...so one of you guys can sit in the front or in the seat that's next to the window." Ms.Mathews said while pointing. "What about the seat that's next to the one by the window?" (BF/n) questioned. "Oh that seat is already taken its just that he always come to class a bit late. He should be here in about three to five minutes." The teacher said while looking at the clock. Me and (BF/n) looked at each other with disappointed faces. Oh well. I still called dibs! I then ran to the window seat and had put my head down. "Humph! What ever I didn't want that seat anyways!" (BF/n) then crossed her arms and sat down. I looked out the window and saw some guy running into the school. He looked like he was in a rush. Oh well not my problem.

Hey guys hope you liked dis one :D pls leave me a comment if you ship septiplier!

I know I do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I ship it like FEDEX :3

Whelp das all for now till next time mah lovely peaches~

🍑👌~