The mall

We finally arrived at the mall. I hoped out of the car and let the air run through my hair with no care in the world. "Well your hair just totally got raped by the wind" (BF/N) chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully. Whatever. We walked towards the mall while looking around at the beautiful flowers and the big fountain that was right in front of the entrance. We walked inside and had let the air prance around our noses. The air smelled of food. "So where are we heading first?" I asked (BF/N). "We are gonna head over to the gaming area on the second floor." She explained while pointing up. 

~le time skip brought to you by Jordan Smith~

As we were walking towards the food area I noticed Stan sitting at a table. "(BF/N)! Hey!" Stan waved at (BF/N). His eyes met mine and we had an awkward staring contest. He smirked then ran towards (BF/N) with a smile of glee. They had that cheesy scene in movies where they run towards each other while embracing a hug. "Well uh ok then..." I said awkwardly. I slowly walked towards them and could see their mouths moving. I slowly creeped up and managed to over here what (BF/N) was whispering. "Is he here? Okay good." She whispered loud enough for me to hear. I raised a brow at what she had said. "Ahem! Who's he?" I questioned. "Huh?" (BF/N) looked at me like she knew nothing and that I was crazy. "(Y/N). Could you please close your eyes for me?" (BF/N) pleaded. "Sorry but I don't trust you guys right now. You're probably gonna do something to embarrass me." I sighed. "Ughhhhh!" (BF/N) cried like a baby. She then looked at Stan who looked back at her. They both looked at me and then smirked. Oh god that's not a good sign. My eyes were then covered by a pair of hands. "Quick go get him while I hold her off!" Yelled (BF/N). I tried prying her hands off but she pretty much had her arms covering my entire face. Plus I'm pretty sure if I tried to break free we'd look insane. I instantly gave up and just stood there. "I'm doing this for you just know that." (BF/N) she explained. "In coming!" I could hear Stan scream. (BF/N) moved her hands away from my eyes and ran to the side. Everything was still a blur but I noticed a figure coming towards me in an inhuman amount of speed. Sanic!?  I could hear a manly scream and immediately stuck my foot out. I kicked the person who I assumed was a guy. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. "Where did it go?" I asked while raising a brow. "Ugh...m-my stomach..." I heard an embodied voice stutter in pain. "What the hell!? God is that you!?" I mumbled. "Um down here!" I heard "god" scream. "Satan!?" I scurried across a body. "Oh shit!" I howled in shock. "Craig?! Oh god I'm so sorry!" I apologized to Craig while helping him up. I looked at his other hand and noticed he was sticking up the finger. "How rude! Back at ya!" I angrily yelled while stomping away. "When and where!?" He screamed back. I stopped in my tracks and could feel myself turning into a tomato just thinking about it. No don't do this to me brain! I turned around and walked up to him then whispered in his ear seductively, "Right after I win that marathon on Saturday." I could here him trying to come up with a clever come back but all he could do was blush. Dammit! He looks so cute when he's blushing- wait! What am I saying!? Aghhhhh some ice cream will take my mind off it. 

~time skip brought to you by me mums car...vroom vroom~

We were at the ice cream stand and (BF/N) was being super cheesy with Stan by sharing an ice cream cone. "Get a room." I mumbled. "Hey (Y/N) could you get the swimsuit for me? Just walk in and give the cashier or whoever is working there this note. I already preordered it so you don't have to pay for it." She then gave me the little note. I looked around and saw the swimsuit place. I walked inside and started looking for an employee. Instead what I found was a rat... "Hi...Uh how may I help you." Bebe asked. She's acting as if we have never seen each other. "Uh yea my friend told to give you this for her swimsuit." I handed her the note and she widened her eyes in shock. "Oh em geeeeee! She's the hoe who bough the last one! Who is this person tell me now!" She demanded me. "Ahem. I'm sorry but I believe you're here to serve ME. Not to give ME the orders." I replied with a bit of sass. "Whatever.."Bebe then rolled her eyes and gave me a white bag with the swimsuit. I walked out and found myself covered in ice cream. "What the fuck!?" I howled. "I looked up and saw Craig. "You ass-" I was then so rudely cut off by Bebe. "Awww! So sweet of you to drop by! I knew you always wanted me back! Let's go." She ordered around Craig like he was a dog. "Fuck off. I came here to get my girlfriend." Craig replied with a dead expression. He then looked at me. "Sorry I got ice cream on you babe." He apologized while wrapping one arm around my waist pulling me closer. I blushed madly and looked at the floor. "What!? How could you love a bitch like her!?" She lit up with fury. "Watch your mouth! She's my bitch." He stated. Bebe was in complete shock then ran back inside the swimsuit shop with tears in her eyes. We started walking with his arm still around my waist. I then tried breaking out but his grip on my waist was tight. Then I felt something vibrating. It was Craig's phone. "Here." I awkwardly mumbled. Before he said anything he pulled me into a bathroom for something. "Craig?"I worriedly whispered. He looked me in the eyes with a blank expression. He then pinned me against the wall. "Stop!" I screamed. He started holding both my hands against the wall with his left. Then he ran his fingers through my hair and bit his lip. He then came closer to my chest area. "Craig please stop!.." I cried. He licked some of the ice cream off my shirt then went up and started to lick my neck. He found my sweet spot and left a mark. I moaned at this and tried breaking free at the same time. He then went down slowly. He got his hand out of my hair and started bringing me towards the sink. I pushed him into the wall and tried running but I slipped in a puddle of water which got my entire top wet. I looked at my shirt which was now see through thanks to the water. Craig tackled me and had me pinned to the floor. He used his free hand to start unbuttoning my shirt. "Craig please no!" I then tried moving my legs but it only made things worse. I wasn't wearing a belt so while I tried slipping out the position my jean ended up slipping off a little bit. My underwear was fully exposed. He put his hand one my right breast and started playing with it. He then rubbed his knee against my woman hood. I started to moan but quickly closed my mouth. "S-stop..unnghh! Please s-stop!" I started crying. He suddenly stopped and looked me straight in the eyes. He grabbed onto my jeans and pulled them back up so he couldn't see my underwear. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped off the water and tears off me. I felt like a baby being bathed by its mother. I didn't notice it but I had still been crying. My vision got blurry and I laid in Craig's lap. He then fixed my shirt and picked me up. I had my arms wrapped around his neck,head resting on his shoulder and legs wrapped around his waist. "I'm...I'm sorry." He whispered. I hugged him tightly and feel asleep right there and then. 

Damn...well ya liked it! Till next time my lovely peaches~

🍑🌚~