Nosy

(Your pov)

It had been about an hour since we got home. I was getting bored so I started watching pretty much anything that was interesting on YouTube. I felt my eye lids slowly getting heavier and heavier. Before I knew it I was asleep.

~dream~

I looked around and saw that I was in a my bedroom. Except I knew this wasn't real. I looked at my laptop which was open and I guess I was watching Markiplier. It was paused so I tried to move my arm. What the heck... I couldn't move at all...but I wasn't tied down or anything. I decided to just wait till my dream ended,but then I heard footsteps. Who's there!? (BF/n)? I don't think it's her... "Hey babe!" I laid there in complete silence. Why the fuck brain?! Just a few feet away from me stood Craig. "Hold on I'll be right back. I gotta go and hang my jacket." Craig smiled at me then left the room. Killlllll meeeee ˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩)! I started to try and move. I felt like a hostage or something. "Hey!" Just then Craig jumped into my bed and laid next to me. I could feel my face heat up...only because I was angry at my God damn brain! "What are you watching?" I didn't say anything, I don't think I could've anyway if I wanted to. "Oh cool." I started to feel very awkward. "I'm going to take a nap." Oh thank god...wait a sec what are you doing?! Craig started to take off his shirt. "I'm kinda hot so I hope you don't mind." Then he laid back in bed. Excuse me but I do mind! I mind a lot! Then Craig wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. Gah! Let go of me! "One more thing." What... Craig got up a little and leaned in for what seemed like a kiss. Nope nope nope! What did I do to deserve this?! Then I heard a weird vibrating noise. (Get yo minds out le gutter >_>)

~end of le dream~

"Gah!...oh uhh is it over?" I slowly started to make out my surroundings because it was a bit blurry at first. "What's that noise coming from?" I started looking around my bed then searched under the pillows. "Oh found it! Oh this is Craigs phone." It showed that he got a couple of texts and calls. I reached out and swiped the screen right. "He doesn't have a password? Wow..." The background picture was just plane blue. "I shouldn't...but I want to...but I shouldn't...god dammit!" My curiosity got the best of me and I quickly looked at one of his messages. "Just one wouldn't hurt right?" I started to read who it was from and it read 'Stan'. A bit plane don't ya think...

(Messages)

Stan: hey!

Stan: what was up with you earlier?

Stan:Hey!

Stan:Heyyyyy!

Stan: ._. Answer me you lazy son of a bitch.

(New)

"What are you doing?" I jumped a little and almost dropped the phone. "Oh hey (BF/n)! What do you mean I'm just watching...markiplier...yea markiplier!" Shit I paused a bit. "...what's that?" She said then pointed at my hand behind my back. "Oh nothing just...scratching." I started to shake a bit. "Scratching what?" What? My back of course. "My back-" I was then so rudely cut off by a flying shoe. "Oww! What the heck!" My head started to hurt like hell. "Ahaa! Wait a second...you were looking through his stuff weren't you!" I sat up and smiled awkwardly. "Yea-" I was then rudely interrupted,again! "Aww you lil nosy stalker!" She tried to hold in her laughter so she wouldn't hurt my feelings or whatever. "I'm not a stalker!" She then gave me a serious look... "Says the stalker hahaha! Oh my god I'm sorry...pffft!" I glared at her as she fell to the ground and started laughing like an insane person. "Just don't tell anybody!" She nodded then got up. "I'll leave you be...stalker!" She then closed the door and left I assumed. "Are you just gonna sit in front of the door and listen?" I questioned waiting for an answer. "...No!...maybe...ok yea." I sighed and grabbed a pencil then went towards the door. "Ow! Damn that pencil is sharp!" I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but smile a bit. "Then leave or else I'll stab you again." I then went back and sat on my bed. "Yes master...pfft" (BF/n) said then left. I'm not nosy right?...I'm definitely nosy. Buzz...buzz buzz... "Gah! Oh." I looked at Craigs phone and saw that he had a knew message. Don't!...must resist! Gahh I have to read it! I hesitantly swiped open his phone. My face quickly turned into a frown as I read the message.

Bad bitch: Hey babe ;)

(New)

I quickly turned off the phone and left it there at the edge of my bed. "I knew it..." I mumbled. My eyes felt like blinding themselves. Then they started to water up a bit. No stop! You're stronger than this! I furiously rubbed my tears away and shook my head. Better...I guess. I looked at my laptop and checked the time. Hmm I should go to sleep...hopefully school will take my mind off of this...

Hope you guys liked dis cuz i did :3

Anyway das all for now goodbye mah lovely peaches :D

🌚🍑~

P.S

Who you think is bad bitch?

:3