FITE ME M8

I got up and walked over to the two girls. "I saw you with Craig." The girl with blonde hair hissed. "B T W. My names Bebe and this one is Wendy. You should be wise not to talk back to us." She gave me a glare. "Ahem. You should be wise not to pick fights." I replied with sass. "Ugh whatever. Anyway what were you doing with MY Craig?" She hissed at me...again. Everything froze. Did she just say..my Craig...so he is taken. "We weren't doing anything. So you guys really are dating?" I questioned. There was a long pause. "Yes. Yes we are dating. What do you wonna know?" She then crossed her arms. "I was just asking." I then walked inside the gym. "Hey! You two! Hurry up and get inside, minus 20 points for the both of you!" I heard the coach scream to Bebe and Wendy. I couldn't help but laugh. I guess they must have heard me because Wendy had cut me off and tripped me. "Ah! What the hell Wendy!" I howled at her then got up. They both started to laugh even some of the other classmates. I glared at the others and they all went silent except for two. "Haha! You're such a clumsy hoe!" Bebe chucked. I marched up to her and kept pushing her. "What? What you say? Say it to my face I dare you!" I screamed with rage while the others crowded around. I stopped pushing her. She then tried to regain her balance. "That's what you get!" A girl howled from the back. "Clumsy hoe!" Bebe screamed while trying to run. Unlucky for her she was wearing heels so she tripped. I grabbed her by the hair and started punching her in the face. "World Star! World star! Ooohhh get her!" A bunch of people chanted. Then somebody pulled me by my jacket. "Stop beaten her up! Lil gay boy!" Wendy screamed at me. I then grabbed her arm and twisted it. "Ahh! Stop! I can sue your gay ass!" Wendy howled in agony. Then in the corner of my eye I saw Bebe running towards me. I switched places with Wendy so then I was behind her. "Agh!" Wendy screamed. Bebe had punched Wendy in the stomach by accident. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Bebe then had put Wendy in her lap and started cursing at me. "You son of a bitch! Get your gay ass out of here! You hoe." I then saw some teachers walking over to where we were and started running. Fuck that! I ran to the gate but it was closed. Dammit! I ran without knowing where I was going. I then bumped into somebody. "Oh I'm sorry!" I apologized. "Oh no it's ok. I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." A girl with long black hair and a striped sweater said. "Oh I should introduce myself. My name is Blaze." She then held out her hand. (Yes I'm including myself in this story :3) "My names (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." I then shook her hand. "What were you running from?" Blaze asked with concern. "Some teachers or whatever." I rolled my eyes. She pulled out her phone and showed me a video. "Is this why?" The vid showed me fighting with Bebe and Wendy. "There's at least five videos that have been sent to me about this." She said while putting away her phone. "Yea...I was planning on running home but I forgot the gates are closed since the lockdown from earlier." I sighed. "Um not only that but they don't really just leave the gates open;they usually have about three to four security guards standing near the gate." She informed me. "Ughhhhh" I groaned. "I just wonna go home. Today has been a long day." I murmured. "I mean you could come with me." Blaze suggested. "Where are you going." I questioned. "Oh I'm going to the club room. It's just a club room for people who wonna relax or talk about stuff. It's also used for the writers club. Which might I say I'm the president of those two clubs." She said with pride. "Wow. Well...I guess I'll go cuz I don't feel like having a whole shit load of people screaming world star at me." I rolled my eyes. "Come on then!" She started walking and I followed right behind her. Then we started talking a lot. 

That's all for now my lovely peaches 🍑! Hope you liked it :3 and I hope chu is okie with me in le story ;3;. Well till next time my lovely peaches! 

🌚🍑~