Stan! Shit .3.

(Craigs pov)

I felt so bad but I didn't want to stop. What the hells wrong with me. I cleaned (Y/N) up and found her fast asleep and wrapped around me like wrapping paper. I managed to take my jacket off and covered her up. I slowly opened the door and looked around. I saw bebe talking to a customer and fully distracted with nobody else around. I got out the bathroom and suddenly found myself right in front of Stan. "Stan! Holy shit dude! You almost scared the crap out of me." I sighed with relief. He got closer and looked at (Y/N). Shit! He might think I drugged her or some crap like that! He looked me in the eyes and started shaking his head. "How was she?" He asked while examining me and (Y/N). "What?" I question with a confused look. "Ya know! Was she tight? Was it good?" He started winking and nudging me with his elbow. I was still confused but started focusing on (Y/N). She was moving and starting to wake up but looked angry. "Shhh! Ya might wake her up!" I whispered but still loud enough to hear. "Besides what do you mean!?" I mouthed. He walked closer and leaned towards my ear. "You know! Was it like a dream or was it a nightmare?" He quietly whispered. I looked at him with a confused expression. "Was she good at sex!?" He loudly whispered. I backed away with a bright red splash across my face. "I'll take that as a hell yea." He joked. "Fuck you!" I mumbled. "We didn't do anything!" I explained. "Not yet at least." He smirked. You little-! Oh you're so lucky I'm using my arms to hold (Y/N)!

(Time skip brought to you by le author imaginary butt ;3)

We walked to the parking lot and found (BF/N). After a full on two hours! She looked at me and happily smiled. She ran over to us and looked me straight in the eyes. "Question. Did you guys really do it!?" She screamed with a smile. "First off no. Second off here take her." I replied. "Just put her in the back seat and make sure to buckle her seat belt. " (BF/N) instructed. Yea yea. I walked over to our car and sat in the front seat. I watched as Stan hugged (BF/N) and walked into the car. "So ya really didn't do it with her?" He quietly asked. "Dude! I touched her boob and that's all..." I mumbled the last part. "I knew it! You had to have done something! Craig Tucker! My bro still got moves I see." He exclaimed. "Shut up!" I yelled.

(Time skip brought to you by a boob .3. Yep I did that)

We finally got home and felt a cold breeze climb up my spine. I looked at my arms and chest then finally realized I was missing my jacket! Where the hell is my jacket! I started looking everywhere in the car and finally remembered. "Oh yea...I gave it too (Y/N)." I sighed. "You gave what to her? Oh never mind. You gave her your virginity." Stan chuckled. I stuck both my middle fingers at him and stomped over to my room. I laid down on my bed and starred at the ceiling. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt sorry. She wouldn't love a perv like me... I went back over to my bed and buried my head in the pillows. I felt a tear trying to escape from my eye but I wiped it away with a bit of anger. What if she's scared of me now...what if she's traumatized!? I started questioning myself and every answer led back to me. It all had something to do with me... I felt something vibrating in my pocket and started freaking out. It was just my phone. I looked at it and saw I got a new text message from Stan. It showed a bunch of highlighted numbers. Then he replied with a wink emoji and said "You're welcome." I pressed the number he had sent and it led me to a phone call. "Sorry (Y/N) is sleeping,eating,ignoring your call or out somewhere. Leave a message after the beep! Beeeeeep!" I immediately hung up and started freaking out for no reason. "Shit!...thanks." I mumbled to myself. I let a small smile across my face.