Chapter 15: beating around the bush

I've been in and out of the surgery room and swallowing pills left and right. I lost track of everything, all I know is I don't look the same. I've lost alot of body weight so my face looks as if I was dead already, I have symptoms as if I was horribly sicks and I have even gotten a few rashes. At this point I was ready to die. This is the worst feeling, I don't want to suffer anymore at all. I haven't been able to see anyone at all for some reason which makes me feel worse because I'm a wreck and I really want a genuine hug from someone other then Q. It's been a week and nothing has changed since the incident except now I sleep with a breathing mask because I hyperventilate in my sleep and it's so scary. I'm not sure what to do next because I feel like a caged animal all alone and even though I still get regular deliveries of roses and flowers with notes and I still feel lonesome.

I know last week 2 days after my issue Harry had to fly back to hollywood but he would still call hospital and request to speak to me everyday I've heard but in my condition they just wanted me to relax.

A doctor walked in, he was a tall male in a lab coat holding a clipboard and adjusting his glasses. After about 20 minutes of him beating around the bush I requested he get to the point so I could rest.

"I regret to inform you but you're dying Hazina." Dr. Darvin simply stated sympathetically dropping his arms by his side. He took a seat at the end of my bed instantly reminding me of Harry. He tried comforting me by placing a hand on my knee but it only made uncomfortable. I could tell he wanted to talk by how concerned he looked at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"That's great, what's for dinner?" I asked no longer looking him in the eyes but instead looking out the window.

He breathed out patting my leg as he stood up. "I'll give you some time." He mumbled walking out of my room leaving the door wide open. "Because in my condition I have nothing but time right?" I murmured under my breath before turning over to go to sleep which came easily.