thirty eight

Chapter Thirty Eight

Thursday

It was the last normal day at school before one of the most anticipated nights of the year - Prom night. You couldn't possibly turn down a hallway without catching a glimpse of someone's prom dress off of their phone.

I swear it was like I was in a movie or something.

"Jennifer." A voice called, in a sing-song manner. Without a doubt it was Collin Myers. If the hand snaking around my waist didn't give it away, how my name rolled off his tongue sure did.

 If the hand snaking around my waist didn't give it away, how my name rolled off his tongue sure did

"What, know what actually, don't talk to me." I spoke, entering my free period. He trailed behind me in thought, probably wondering what it was I was referring to.

"Really? What did I do now?"

"28 fucking messages!? Oh, and let's not forget how I woke up, to a picture of your dick on my phone!" I whisper the last part so that nobody around us wouldn't hear.

I found my seat, hoping that Collin would walk away now that I've told him why we aren't on speaking terms. But I guess he felt like that was an invitation for him to continue taking to me.

"Alright, alright, if you actually read the messages then you would know why I sent you a dick pic okay?" He explained, talking with his hands.

I just watched him sit in front of me and then turn around. "It was hard, you know that right? There's only one explanation for that."

"Because yeah, last night I was thinking about you and got excited so I decided to send you a picture. Is that what you think happened?"

 Is that what you think happened?"

"Wasn't it?"

"No, I was really drunk and sent it to you by accident." He confessed.