3: Kandas nice

I get to the lake taking my shirt off I pull my shoes off so I was only standing in shorts and a bra. I dive into the lake immediately feeling the cold water against my warm skin. It felt relaxing. I swim around before I decide to just float on my back. I lay there floating till after a while I hear leenales voice. I look up seeing her and kanda standing there. Kanda had his head turned to hid his face. But it was clear he was blushing. I snicker I dont have big breasts, I was pretty flat chested, like a boy sadly. I smile at the both and step out. I ring my hair out." Morning silver" leenale says in a chirpy voice. I smile at them." Good morning leenale, kanda, beautiful morning were having." I say. Leenale nudges Kandas shoulder. Kanda steps forward." Um I brought this for you, I thought you would need it." He says handing me a towel. I smile wide." Thank you kanda I'm very grateful." I say bowing. I stand and start drying myself off. When I'm dry enough I pull my shirt and shoes on. We walk back to the inn. I go straight towards the café. I needed to eat and I needed a lot to eat. I immediately order a bunch of food. I need it to keep my strength up. I can only go so long without so much food. Kanda, leenale, Allen, Crowley and lavi all come down stairs and order. After about a half hour we had three separate tables because me and Allen had so much food. Surprisingly I had more then him and I still finished first. After we're done we pay. I go upstairs and change into dry clothes since I was still wet a bit. As I change I couldn't help remembering what kanda did for me. He not the guy to just do that without a good reason. Why did he do it? It's funny before when I was at the black order kanda sometimes did this but rarely. He hated everyone else. I wonder if maybe he's just glad to be my friend or does kanda like me. I shake my head pushing the thoughts away and continue to pack. When I'm done we leave.

3 days later
We walk to the big doors that would soon lead us into the treacherous building. The gate keeper scans me before it suddenly starts freaking out and wailing." AKUMA, AKUMA, AKUMA it bares the star of the devil."I glare at the statue." Are you kidding me I use to live here you know I have this scar. Open the bloody door already and stop being a baby." The statue stops wailing and nods.

Kanda
Damn that was hot. Never have I seen anybody talk like that to the statue they mostly just freak out and start crying. She's my kind of girl. I will win her heart.

Allen
I stare at her shocked. For some reason I feel pride, weird. I'm really glad we found this girl and not just for the black orders purposes. I want to get to know her more. Like why did she leave? What would cause her to want to leave a place like this? Everyone is a family here so why?

Lavi
Strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, strike, o man I definitely have to get her to date me.

Crowley
This girl is very interesting and strong. I admire that about her. Hopefully we will be good friends.

Silver
The doors open and we walk in. They start walking to komui's office. While I walk in the direction of the cafeteria." Hay silver his office is this way." Allen yells. I turn." I know but I'm hungry so he can wait, besides if he wants me so bad tell him to come to the cafeteria" I yell. With that I turn around and walk to the cafeteria. I push the doors open to see nothing's changed. People stop and stare. Some gasp in shock. I walk to the counter were the chef Jerry was cooking. He looks up then down then back at me wide eyed." Silver girl your back, what would ya like sweet heart other then Allen no one gives me any challenges." I laugh shaking my head." Sorry dude but I'll just take the usual. You do remember what that is right?" He looks at me shocked." Silver how couldn't I remember I made it for you practically every day for a few years. Your order will be up soon. Glad to have you back." I smile nodding. I walk to an empty table waving at the finders. Most of them seemed to be new. But there were some from when I was here before. I sit down and wait for my food. I look over towards the doors to see Allen, Crowley , Kanda, leenale, lavi and komui. They walk over, everyone but komui taking there seats at the table. He stares at me a minute before nodding." Well it seems you guys have succeeded in bringing her back. Hello silver it's nice to see you again." I role my eyes." After a while come to my office we have important matters to discuss." He says in his series voice. Scary. He's never series. Suddenly foods slammed onto the table." Here you are silver, enjoy." He says filling this table and the next. Even Allen looked at all the food shocked." Wow and I thought I eat a lot!" Allen says before quickly covering his mouth." I didn't mean it in a bad way I'm just shocked sorry." Allen says nervously like he upset me or something. I laugh ,"it's fine Allen I eat like this when I can because when I'm in the field I can go up to weeks at a time with little to no food." They all just stare at me bug eyed. Dang everyone here has a staring problem. It's so creepy.