36: Prides hug

???????
I stare at the unconscious girl chained up. I'm very surprised to find out that she holds Van Hohenheims blood in her. Which should be impossible seeing as he's centuries old he has no blood relatives unless he had children. Which is quite the surprise. Never thought he had it In him.

Silver
I open my eyes feeling weak and cold. Looking around I notice I'm in some room with a lot of metal tubes. I go to get up but notice I can't. Looking down I see I've been chained up and there was a needle and tube sticking in my right wrist drawing blood. There's a chuckle. Looking to where it came from I see a man on the other side of the room. He was thin but had muscle, he had greesy golden hair with gold eyes. A smirk plastered on his face." WHO ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?" He laughs.

"My such agressive behavior from a little girl. The opposite of Hohenheim." What the hell was this guy talking about? This guy must be crazy. "Ok Mr crazy can you please let me go? I have to get back to my friends. He laughs making me shudder. I try breaking the chains but I just felt so weak. I could tell he was taking too much blood.

"Can we please just talk this over. If you want to play blood bank I'm sure I could get people to join in and help, you just have to let me go. He laughs again." Your a very amusing girl, It will be shame when your dead." I stare at him wide eyed. Dead? What? Ok silver time to figure a way out of here. Slowly I start releasing more of my shadows. Tendrils form and start slithering towards the man.

I gasp as I feel a sharp prick in my neck. Looking behind me I see envy. He shrugs." Whoops my hand slipped." I glare at him as I slump back into unconsciousness.

Al
Here I sit in the dark with pride. I just had to keep him here till the day was over then I could let him go. Pride sat in the middle of the makeshift dark dome banging on my head with a stick. Is been in here for a few hours since dad trapped us in here. I told him to. I don't need food, water, sunlight or any of the necessities a human would.

"You alright al" I sigh "Yah I'm fine" "What's that sound?" Looking over to pride i answer." O its just pride he's playing with my head" there's sudden silence before he starts screaming." STOP HIM AL HE'S USING MORSE CODE TO SEND OUT OUR LOCATION." Panicking I jump up but am suddenly thrown back by a powerful explosion.
I'm thrown back. There was now a giant hole in the wall. Pride stepped out of the dome grinning. Crap.

Silver
I wake to my head throbbing. I feel like utter s***,what happened? Looking around I notice im in the same room as before only this time I'm strapped to a table and there's a unicorn prancing around the room.. Pride stood to the side staring at me. Blinking I stare at him. Now if he wasn't working for the bad guys I would soooo adopt him. He's just so damn cute." Why are you staring at me?" He asks confused. This just made him more adorable." Your so adorable I want to hug you to death." He stares at me like I just told him 2+2 doesn't equal 4." Can i please hug you?" He stares at me wide eyes again before scooting a way a bit. I start whining wanting to hug him. "Father when should the drug where off?" Pride asks staring over me to the other side of the room. There i see a large purple figure with eyes all over its body and a mouth. A man stuck out of his body. Isn't that the same man that I saw the last time I first woke up. "The drug should where off in about and hour or two just deal with her till everything starts." He nods. I will get a hug from you pride. I swear I will.

No pov
For the next two hours silver lays strapped to the table annoying pride and father to no end. She annoyed pride by continually asking to hug him and to come home with her. She annoyed father by telling him how much of a d*** he was that he was so ugly its a no wonder he had nobody other then the homunculi to talk to. On the outside war was raging within the military. Everyone was fighting. Civilians coward inside scared to death. The people that were suppose to protect them were the ones causing harm. They could do nothing but hide. The brave ones were cut down for getting in the way.

Silver
I got tired of cussing the father guy out so I just opted to lay there and talk to the unicorn who was really cool, he could talk and he pooped out candy. Not like I had any thing better to do besides the unicorn was fun to be around.

I was on the verge of falling asleep when the ground starts shaking. The father guy stands raising his arms." At last the time has finally come, I will gain the power to surpass God.

Suddenly ed, al, and some lady appears. They all looked very confused. Mustang suddenly drops down looking around aimlessly. Pride appears making me jump. I didn't even know he left. "Hay ed, al, mustang and lady did you come to join the party with me, pride, d*** face, unicorn and that guy over there?" They look over before al shouts dad and ed shouting Hohenheim" Now that your all here we can begin." D*** face says grinning.

D*** face walks over to me taking the blood pack that had been until recently been draining my blood, tilts it back and starts drinking it. Ewww, vampire f***** wannabe.

" The best part about your blood is that your a direct descendent from Van Hohenheim so I'm able to murge your power succefuly with mine." He says grinning. D*** faces eyes flash black before going back to normal.

"What the hell did you do to silver and what do you mean she's a direct descendent of van Hohenheim?" Ed yells. D*** face laughs." Simple ive drugged her to keep her from fighting us. I Dont need any unnecessary distractions. O and silver here is your sister." They looked shocked.

Suddenly a guy and little girl with a panda jump out from the ceiling. They both immediatly start attacking d*** face. Though he just smacks the girl away." Al go get may" al nods running to the girl. Turning back around I notice the man fighting dick face.

Black stuff slithers across the ground pulling ed, al, mustang, the lady and the man hohenheim into a circle
Suddenly they start screaming. A transmutation circle forms using there bodies.

Snapping out of my drugged state thanks to it wearing off. I still couldn't move no matter how much i struggled. Using my last resort I let my shadows go using them to cut my restraints. Hopping up I wobble a bit. Gaining my balance I run towards pride while putting a barrier around myself to keep from getting sliced up by his shadows. When I'm close enough I drop the barrier and hug him. Then I run away towards d*** face.

Turning around I see the shocked face of pride." TOLD YOU I'D GET THAT HUG." I yell smirking.