26: life story

I wake up to a bright light. Groaning I sit up looking around the hospital room. As always it was just like any other hospital room, White and blinding. It was giving me a headache.

I get up realizing someone had changed me into an ugly hospital gown. O God there so ugly they all deserve to be burned and made illegal. I open the door seeing no one in the hall. Sighing I begin my long trek through the hall hoping I'll run into some one and not have to search the whole building for the brothers i was looking for.

After a while I finally make it to the end. It was tough, but I made it. There was a lady in one of those blue coats sitting behind a desk. Stumbling over, I smile. she looks up smiling before looking at my clothes. Realization crosses her face which soon turns to fear. " Are the Elric Brothers in the building. I need to speak to them, its urgent." she nods quickly picking up a phone and dialing a number. She mumbles a few words into it along the lines of hurry and she's up. I stand there waiting.

I suddenly become light headed falling to my knees. Crap what's going on? Why is my body acting like this. A cough makes its way up to my throat and yet again a big glob of blood falls into my hand. Damn, I thought after I had rested, my body would of healed at least a little bit. There's yelling and hands grab my arms helping me up. I follow along not having the energy to resist.

A door opens and I'm Lightly placed in a soft chair. Looking up I see the man mustang staring at me with his black eyes. Damn when he stares at me like that it's kinda scary. Looking away I'm surprised to see the Elric brothers." Edward, Alphonse." It barely makes it past my lips. Finally after all this time there in front of me. They can help me. A giant smile makes its way to my face as I jump up pulling both of them into hugs." I finally found you." Pulling away I suddenly realize something. I pull his shirt up seeing nothing but a tiny scar." Your healed, yes." His face flushes and he quickly pulls his shirt down." Yes I'm fine, thanks for healing me." The last part he said barely above a whisper, but I still heard him. I smile" your welcome Edward."" Just call me Ed." I nod." Ok now that we're all informed about each other, tell me silver is it true your a homunculi?" Mustang asks staring me down with those cold beady black eyes. Kill me now." Yes, well I'm pretty sure." They all stare at me looking from each other then back. A confused look on there faces." What do you mean kinda?" Alphonse asks with a question mark over his head. I sigh." It's kinda complicated and you probably won't believe me at first but it's true." Taking deep breaths I begin." I'm not from this world," they all stare at me wide eyed I continue though." Where I come from I'm considered an exorcist. I weld some thing called innocence. Innocence is something known to be dropped from God himself scattered all around the world. There are different kinds but me and my brother are the lucky ones to be considered parasitic innocence users. That means we are born with innocence in our bodies. Exorcists use innocence to fight akuma or demons as some would call them and collect innocence shards. Well there these people called the Noah. They control akuma, making them take over humans bodies and use them as clothes to hide there metal form. The Noah are humans with powers and the ability to live for centuries at a time. I won't get into much detail about them because then we'll be here for a while. Anyway me and my brother were taken by the Noah's because we posses the Noah genes inside us that had awoken. We both refused of course but I pretended to join them to kill them. After a few months of living with them they somehow found out my plan and experimented on me. I almost didn't wake up, In fact I died." I give them a moment to process everything. I could tell a million things were going through there heads. It's a lot to take in." I woke up in front of a gate seeing a white being. He pretty much said I was special and would bring be back for a price. I didn't know at the time what it was. I just knew I needed to get back. I agreed and woke up only this symbol and red lines covered my entire body. Over the next few months i realized that I had gained new powers but wasn't able to control them. I accidently broke my brothers arm while arm wrestling him. Anyway I also noticed a few more things. I was becoming weaker till I would start couging blood. I sometimes had no energy, No matter how much i ate it was no use. I also had begun having these dreams. It was about you, al, and a homunculi named envy. I just knew I needed to find you and that you could help me restore my body to normal. During that time I had found a book. It kinda described what was going on with me. From the book i learned that the price for me coming back was my soul. I gave up my soul to protect my family and friends and I don't regret it. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Plus I got to meet you.

I actually didn't mean to come here. I don't know what happened but all I remember is hanging out with allen and the guys when I suddenly coughed up blood and passed out. The next thing I know I'm waking up here. I found a tree slept for the night, in the morning I found a store in desperate need of new clothes and Mustang can tell you the rest." I take a deep breath a wait for the questions.