5: Exercises and a surprise

I wake in the morning. Looking out the window to see it's still dark. It's probably around 6. I get up stretching. What should I do now? I wasn't hungry. What to do, what to do. I think for a minute before jumping up. I know I'll go to the Gym down stairs. I hurry out of my pjs and pull on a sports bra, and some shorts. I leave my room walking down stairs to the Gym. I love the Gym because it has a radio. I walk in seeing nobody. I grab a towel going to the bench. I put it down and turn the rock station on. It was playing three days grace animal I have become. I smile. I do my stretches before wrapping my hands in tape. I go over to the punching bag and start practicing.

                                  Allen
I walk down stairs to the Gym but notice someone's already in there. Hum I wonder who it could be? Im like the only person who uses the Gym here. I push the door open to see silver punching a punching bag. The radio was playing some rock song. I think it was by three days grace or seether. I close the door walking over to her. I was kind of Behind her so she couldn't see me. I watch her. She has strength I could tell just by the way she was punching, it almost looked as if she was holding back though. While watching her I notice scars littered all over her body. Long, short, small, big all types. Dang what has this girl been through? They can't all be from fighting akuma. 3 scars were the most visible on her back. Going from her left shoulder blade to her right hip. They were a bright red color as if they were recent. What happened to this girl? She has way more scars then I do. Suddenly she stops and walks over to the radio turning it off. She grabs her towel off the bench wiping her face." You know your not very quiet." She says. I gasp. How did she hear me? She had the radio up so loud that she couldn't possibly have Heard me." How did you hear me the music was up so loud?" She smirks." I've trained my body to notice sounds, any sounds that are around me I notice. I Heard you when you first walked in, and your footsteps are kinda loud." I stare at her shocked." How?" Is the only thing I can manage to say." All I did was put my life at risk." I was confused. She must of seen it on my face because she sighs. I sit down on the bench as she sits as well. She sighs before talking again." When I was young I realized the only way to protect myself in battle was to train myself but in a certain way. It was to have distraction but to be able to focus on more then a few things at a time.What I did was I took my iPod, and speaker which soon got destroyed by an akuma. I turned it up as much as it would go which was like 3 times the highest volume of this radio. I would fight with it was playing. Making me have to focus even more. Any wrong move could end my life. So I had to be accurate and right. So that's how." She says. I didn't know what to think. She silently gets up and starts doing push ups. After a while I stretch then join her. We do push ups for about 30 minutes till we stop. I start doing push ups with one arm on my thumb. I like doing this because it helps me to become stronger. Silver stares at me in confusion." Allen what are you doing?" She asked. She was so adorable." I'm exercising" I simply say. She watches for a little longer before trying it.

                            Silver
I try the exercise Allen was doing. It was interesting. When I start I was surprised. This was hard, but not too hard. Me and Allen do this for about 2 hours till we decide to go clean up and eat. I grab my towel leaving the room I go up stairs. I run into Crowley but that was it. I get to my room grabbing some clothes then go to the shower room. I grab a towel and rag. I set my clothes on the bench. I start the water waiting for it to heat up. I put my towel over the shower curtain getting undressed. I pull it back and feel the warm water touch my skin. It felt so good, so relaxing. I wish I could stand here like this forever but I can't. I pump the soap dispenser on the wall getting some shampoo. After I'm done washing my hair I wash my body.

I felt so clean when I got out of the shower. I love that feeling. Who wouldn't? I dry off slipping on my clothes. I dump my towel and rag in a bin bringing my dirty clothes to my room where I throw them in the hamper. I make my way down stairs to the dinning room. I push the door open and am shocked. And happy." SURPRISE" everybody screams jumping up. I smile. Allen comes over and hugs me earning a glare from kanda. I wonder what happened? "The orders happy to have you back silver and I hope we can be good friends" he says. I smile and hug him again." We already are Allen. He smiles wide before running off to go devour some food. I wasn't lying I thought as the whole gang as my friends Allen, lavi, kanda, leenale, Crowley. Actually though I liked kanda more then a friend. He was just so bloody hot and he was sweet, when he wanted to be. I look over to kanda who looked really awkward. Awe he was so adorable like a lost puppy. Why don't I go help him.