33: I'm not someone you want to mess with!

I sigh laying on the bed. It been a few days since I became an enemy of the military. Not that I really cared it just causes so much more trouble.

"What's wrong silver, you seem upset." Garcia asks sewing a shirt that needed fixing." It's nothing just stuff." She stops sewing to stare at me." Come on silver what's really bothering you? Is it the military?" I shake my head" no it's nothing like that it's just back home I have this really sweat, caring guy waiting for me and I've just been thinking. What if I don't deserve him? All I've done since coming back to the black order is cause more problems for everyone. On top of that what if I can't ever return home? What if I can't wake my brother from his coma? It's my fault he's in it. If I'd just been more careful and was stronger everyone wouldn't of worried about me so much. Sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if I wasn't in it," silence, you could hear a pin drop from across the room if you listened.

I hear her get up walking over to me. I don't look up afraid of what she'd think of me. I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my cheek. Looking up I see tears in her eyes." Don't you ever say any of that again. Silver you were put into this world for a reason. You may not realize it yet but you do. And even so think back to all the good you've done. From the stories you've told me it sounds like you've done a lot for your friends. You even saved your brother from becoming this Noah creature. Don't let these evil thought get to you they'll only bring you done. Plus my the sounds of it you go an amazing guy waiting for you back home. Keep your hopes up and don't keep him waiting." I smile at her. I pull her down hugging her." Thanks Gracia I probably couldn't of gotten through his without you." She smiles wide hugging me once again before going back to her sewing. There's a sudden yawn in my head from a sleepy Allen." So silver what did I miss." Shaking my head I smirk." Nothing Allen, nothing at all."

That night i help gracia cook dinner which turned out was pretty fun. I mean I've cooked before like scrambled eggs, ramen, brownies and pancakes but that's it.

Gracia made everything fun, little elicia even joined in getting spaghetti sauce all over herself. It was a fun night, I wish I could spend more days like that. Maybe when I return home and everything's semi normal we can all take a day off and go do something fun.

Before dinner I give elicia a bath getting the spaghetti sauce off of her. She reminded me of my own little sister when she was alive.

She hops out drying off. When she's done she gets dressed and we leave. Walking to the kitchen I'm surprised to see al and ed." Brother its silver." Ed turns around sees me and smiles." We were wondering where you were hiding out at. You found a good place to hide." Garcia smiles,"thank you, so what brings you boys here?" They sigh"we've been recommended to go to a place called Fort Brigs besides there's something I've been wanting to try out." I nod"great I go to". They sweat drop." Ok but we'll have to cover you so your not recognized on the spot by anyone in the military." Ed says staring specifically at my hair." I'm not dying it, I like my white hair, much better then the brown color it used to be. Do you got a hoody?"

I sigh as we sit on a train to this supposed Fort Brigs. I was so bored," ed do you have anything to do?" He looks up from the window. He pulls a book out from his coat and hands it to me." Here this should help you with your alchemy" he says before turning and I to the window. Looking to all I notice he's also reading some alchemy book. Sighing I open it and begin reading.

I had just finished reading a chapter on human transmutation when I train stops. It was snowing. I hate life.

When we get off I was freezing. I had my jacket on but that didn't do squat for below 0 weather.

We begin on our way the whole time freezing. On the road a weird old man told us to stick to our path around these parts and not stray or it won't be pretty.

We listen sticking to the path but with how hard the snow was coming down it was hard to even see the path.

After a while ed clutches his arm in pain." Hay ed you ok" I ask raising my voice a little. He nods not saying a word. Suddenly there's a red light.
Something comes at us. I can't see. There's the clunk of metal." ED,AM" crap. I had to get to them. Closing my eyes I focus on my hearing. Tuning out the sound of snow I focus on their footsteps. The lightest footsteps were obviously eds. The heaviest were als. But there was also someone else that was close to his weight. Damn this guy must be big.

I dodge as someone suddenly comes running at me. Transforming I grab the item they were going to use to hit me. Damn I was cold. Way colder. I feel the sharp edges dig into my skin. Blood drips down my arm into the snow.

Jumping away I open my eyes seeing a large man with a automail arm almost the size of my body. Damnnnnnn he must be strong. It would be best to avoid that arm. I need to know why there attacking us though.

Standing up straight I speak in a bold fearless voice. "Why are you attacking us? We have given you no motive to want to inflict any type of harm to us!" The large man grins." You simply being on this path gives us the right. What your trying to find could easily get you killed." I snort smirking." You can try hasn't been succeeded yet, and trust me I should be dead but here I am fine and dandy."

He stares at me weirdly. "If we tried to knock you out you'd give us hell wouldn't you?" I nod." More then you and your 13 men could handle." He stiffens backing away a bit." How did you know I came with 13 men the snows to harsh to see through?" Smirking I transform back." I'm simply not somebody you want to mess with." With that said I offer my hand." Now I suppose your going to bring us to fort Briggs?" He just sighs nodding.

Walking over to the group of men i throw ed over my shoulder wincing as his automail arm touches my arm even through my jacket I can feel the cold metal. That's bad. Why didn't I realize it before. The cold effects metal. Sh** he could get Frostbite.

"We have to hurry or my friend could get Frostbite." Just then I notice als body is standing to the side but his head is gone." Alphones where's your head?" "Over here" says a sad voice. Looking over I see als head hair stuck in that guys automail by his hair" O Lord please help us." I groan.