2- Dream girl

Trevor's pov

*back at o2l house*

This may be a little cheesy but she was truly beautiful. All I know is her name but I really like her. She has long light brown hair and green eyes that I could get lost in forever. She was the first and only fan to spot us well other than her friend. And I think Ricky might like Vanessa a little ;). I could tell.

"TREVOR?!" Jc yells pulling me out of my thoughts

"WHAT?!" I yell back even though he is right next to me

"Hey man no need to yell. Where is my coffee?" He asks

"Your what?" I ask a little confused

"My coffee... The reason you went to the mall...?" He says sounding irritated

"I.... Uh... Yea... You see me and Ricky ran into these girls and kinda.... Forgot." I say nervously

"Oh... I see. Girls huh?" He asks and winks at me basically telling me to continue about them. I blush a little.

"They are about 18 and fans of our Channel. We were at starbucks and we ran into them... Literally" I say laughing a little at the memory.

"Haha so I see that you like them huh? Did you get their numbers?" He asks smirking a little

"Yea I wrote it on one of their hands with a sharpie haha" I say smiling.

He laughs "sharpie? Really Trevor? Classy dude." He says sarcastically

"Yep" I didn't say anything else because my phone rang very loudly. I pick up my phone to see an unknown number. I smile, I really hope it's her.

"Hello?"I say

"Hey, uh... Is this Trevor?" She asks

"Yea. Hannah?"

"Yea" she says "wanna meet at the beach tomorrow?"

"Yea of course. See ya there! Bye"

"Bye" she says

"TREVOR HAS A DATE! TREVOR HAS A DATE!!!" Jc mocks extremely loud, so I'm sure everyone in the house could here. Gee, thanks Jc.

Vanessa pov

*walking out the mall*

"Uh... Hannah?" I ask

"Yea?" She says

"Did. That. Really. Just. Happen?! And did he really give you his number? I'm so exited! OMG are you going to call him soon? Now? Oh wait not now... Too desperate." I say talking really fast

"Vanessa? CALM DOWN! And yea! Does it seem like he likes me?" She asks looking at the ground sheepishly, seeming shy about it.

"Uh yea!" I say in a duh tone excitedly. You could tell he did.

"Hey! I'll drive!" She announces reaching for the driver seat door.

"No no no no no.... I will drive. I would like to live until dinner" I say seriously, opening the drivers door stepping into the car.

She pouts and walks to the other side of the car.

*Vanessa's apartment after working*

"Hey? Vanessa?" Hannah shouts from the other room. I walk in and she's sitting on her bed with phone in hand. She looked deep in thought, and nervous...

"Yea what's up?" I ask sitting on the bed beside her.

"Would it be bad if I called him now?" She asks moving her hair out of her face, biting her lip.

"No call him now, you don't want to call too late!" I say encouragingly.

She picks up her phone and dials the number but, walks out of the room.

"Ok we are going to the beach tomorrow with EVERYONE" she says excitedly

That is all I can think about and Ricky