8- What do I do now?

Trevor's pov

"Trevor, wanna talk?" Hannah asks

I nod my head in response and I get really nervous, and my heart starts pounding. We walk in the kitchen.

"Why are you acting like this," she asks

I look down and say "the truth is I like you a lot ."

She looks down to hide her blushing but fails. All I can do is smile at her.

"Aw, your too sweet" she says

I lean in for a kiss, she looks so confused. I don't know what to do. She slowly leans in too. But all of a sudden I see Jc and he pins me to the ground, but my head hits the ground too hard and everything turns black.

Jc's pov

Hannah stands up and I see her say something to Trevor but I couldn't quite make it out. I see them both walk into the kitchen and they start to talk. I'm a bit nervous knowing Trevor has feelings for her. I look down at the now empty popcorn bowl and decide it's a good idea to check on them... And get some popcorn. I walk in and see Trevor leaning in to kiss her. OH HELL NO! I rush in and pin Trevor to the floor, but I stand up before anything happens and storm out of the room with frustration. I hear Hannah yell for me but I don't care. I run to my room to think.

I thought she liked me, but I saw her start to lean in to kiss him as I walked in. OMG I forgot about Trevor. I really messed up... Didn't i? I hope Hannah isn't mad at me. Come on Jc of course she will be mad at you! I hope this doesn't ruin everything for me. Calm down Jc it will be fine. Before long I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Hannah's pov

Soon after I called for everyone and they came in the kitchen and helped. I was scared. I hope he is ok.

~20 min later~

Trevor was still out of it but ricky says he should be awake soon. Where did Jc go? Why did he do this, they are best friends.... Why would they fight over me? Jc could have any girl. Same with Trev-

"Uh hey?" Trevor says softly sounding confused.

"Trevor!" I say excitedly. He gets up slowly and I pull him into a hug and he wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on my head.

"Uh... Guys?" Vanessa asks

"Yea?" Me and Trevor ask

"I think Jc went upstairs.. But I think we should leave him alone. Wanna try to finish the movie?" Vanessa asks. I feel bad for Jc but why does he like me? He didn't need to hurt Trevor.

"Uh sure.." I reply. I stand there lost in my thoughts for a second until I was pulled into the living room by Trevor and onto the couch. Ricky played the movie again and Trevor pulled me close to him. Something happened in the movie and I jumped. He pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me protectively. I saw Ricky and Vanessa snuggled up together. Too cute! After the movie ended I was still on the couch but Trevor left to go somewhere. I was so scared. I hate scary movies they make me paranoid!

"Boo!"

"Ahhhh! Trevor?! I hate you!" I say crossing my arms and pouting

"Aww I'm so sorry! But you look so adorable and don't worry, I'll protect you" he says I blush and sit back on the couch. He does the same and puts his arm around me pulling me close to him. I start to feel tired. Soon enough I fall asleep.

*next morning*

Vanessa's pov

I wake up to the sound of giggling... But it was more than one person.

"Aw that's so cute" one voice said

"I know right" another said

*CLICK* I saw the flash of the camera and opened my eyes. To see ricky in front of me and he protectively having his arms around my waist I can't help but smile forgetting the voices in the room. I try to get up... As I said... I TRIED. when I did I was quickly pulled back down. Great.

"Ricky likes to cuddle... Just saying." Someone said... I think it was Kian?

"Help" I say

"Oh-wait-what?" A very sleepy Ricky says rubbing his eyes.

"Ricky?" I ask tiredly.

"Yes?" He says with a big smile seeing I was with him.

"Can you let go now?" I ask

"Oh, uh... Yea sorry." He says as he lets go slowly and he starts to blush. So cute. I just giggle.

"It's fine" I say

"Hey Vanessa? Can we get some coffee?! Pleaseeeeeee?" Hannah begs giving her puppy face

I sigh "uh-"

"YES!" Ricky suddenly says

"Ok. Fine." I reply. Ricky and Trevor go upstairs. I remember we are wearing the same clothes as yesterday...

"Hannah-"

"Yea.. I know." She says looking at herself

"Ricky?" She yells

"Yea?!" He yells back. I get annoyed and go upstairs.

"Can we borrow some clothes?" I ask

"Course" he says handing me two pairs of sweat pants, shirts, and a hair brush

"Thanks ricky" I say walking down the stairs

"Here Hannah!" I say handing her some clothes

We change and sit on the couch and wait. Finally everyone is done and we leave. We get in our cars and drive to Starbucks.

"Here" the cashier says handing me our drinks

"Thanks" I say handing him money but I was stopped by Ricky giving him money instead. He looked down at me with a cocky smile

"No I can't let you do that. Here" I say handing him money

"No it's ok" he says putting it back in my pocket. I role my eyes but he ignores me.

RING

I take my phone out of my pocket and look at who it is. Brandon. I smile and Ricky looks at me weird but smiles..

"Hey Brandon!" I say with a smile

"I really want to hang out today!" He says

"Ok I'd love to-can my friends come?" I ask

"Sure!" He says

"Thank you I'll see you at the mall! Bye!" I say happily, and hang up. I look up to see Ricky not smiling anymore... It was a look of jealousy.

Hannah's pov

I can't wait to go to Starbucks! Yay! Haha I know... I'm weird, it just makes me happy.

"What do you want?" Trevor asks while holding the door of the shop open for me.

"Your hat!" I say and I take his SnapBack, then I place on my head with a smile. He laughs and we get In line. After we order and Vanessa got our drinks with Ricky and I saw she got a call. I have a bad feeling cause ricky just looked down at her with a look of sadness. We finish and they all sit at the table. I wish Jc was here... What am I saying?! He hurt Trevor. What am I going to do? I'm friends with all of them. I can't avoid him forever. At the table we have small talk and I guess we are going to hang out with Brandon today? I hope it goes ok cause last time Ricky looked jealous.

A/N

Hope you all like!!! Comment and tell us if it's good :)