Chapter 6

"Let me see that ring, sweetie!" My mom grabbed my hand. "That's beautiful." She then leaned in and hugged me. I pulled away and scanned the room, but I didn't see my brother. 

"Where's Tim?" I asked, but she didn't say anything. 

Justin then leaned in and whispered. "He wasn't invited." I turned to him and frowned. He knew how much it would mean to me to have my brother here, but why wasn't he invited?

"What? Are you serious?" My mother then handed Justin and I a wine glass as she raised her glass.

"I want to say how happy we are to see our little girl getting married! And with a guy that we have welcomed into our family with open arms. We love you both. Cheers!" Everyone tapped each others glasses, except me. 

I downed the wine and then placed the glass on the bar. "Now, can I say something?" I asked, but didn't wait for my mom to say yes. "Why the hell is Tim not here?" 

My mother took a sip of wine, but my father then turned to everyone and said, "I think she's had too much to drink. Let's let the love birds go home and spend some time together." 

Everyone laughed, and I threw my glass against the wall. "No, I haven't and the fact that you didn't invite Tim, just because he's gay, doesn't give you the right to completely forget that he even exists." Everyone's eyes, widen, but my father was pissed. I turned and faced him. "If you can't except the fact that Tim's gay, then I don't want to be apart of this family."

I then turned and walked towards the door, my mother started to cry, but my father turned back to everyone and excused himself. He then grabbed my arm, once we got outside and dragged me into the garage. 

"How dare you speak to everyone like that?" He then slapped my face. I then placed my hand over my cheek. "He isn't apart of this family. He chose to go against the lords faith."

"Seriously? He isn't real, my god." I said, my father was scaring me. He came closer to me and pushed me up against the garage door. "Don't you dare say that about out lord and savior! You'll go to hell, just like your faggot brother!"

He slapped me again. Harder than he did the first time. I started to shed a tear and he slapped me again. "Stop crying like a little bitch and get the hell out of my sight." 

I ran out that garage so fast that Justin had to stop me. "What's wrong?" I pulled away and got into the car, as Justin got into the drivers seat. The ride home was completely silent. 

Once we got home, I headed right to bed. Got into my pj's and then laid in bed, holding an ice pack to my cheek. Justin came in, drunk, and laid beside me. "Babe, you're so sexy and I'm horny as fuck." 

He rolled me on my back and started to kiss me, I pulled away. "Stop." He didn't stop, he kept moving his hand down into my pants. "Seriously, stop Justin. I'm not in the mood." 

"I'll get you in the mood." He kept trying to take off my sweat pants, but I kept holding them up. "Stop, Justin!" 

He finally got my pants off and just kept forcing me to kiss him. I was about to yell, but he covered my mouth and looked at me. "Don't you fucking scream, I'll just tell them that I fucked you so hard that you were screaming because It felt so good."

"Just shut up and lay there." I didn't want to, but he was so much more stronger than me. I couldn't stop what he was doing. After he was done, I laid there and cried myself to sleep. 

The next week was a living hell. Ever since we got engaged, Justin has been different. I don't know why, but I don't like it. I'm only allowed to go back and forth to and from work. I can't go anywhere anymore. 

It's like he wants me to be with him 24/7. It has built up in so much stress that almost every night, I cried myself to sleep. Even if he doesn't rape me. What happened to the guy I fell in love with? 

I wiped my tears as the door opened. Justin came in with Burger King and sat down at the kitchen table and got everything out of the bag. 

"Hungry?" He asked. I nodded. As I sat down at the table, he looked at me and saw my eyes. "Crying, again? What now?" 

"I'm just stressed, that's all." I said, unwrapping my burger and taking a bite. "How was your day?"

"Okay, but I think that you aren't stressed out." He handed me a brown paper bag. "Open it." 

I opened it and my face flushed. It was a pregnancy test. I pulled it out of the bag and looked up at him. "I'm not pregnant, Justin." 

"Well, if you aren't, I think we should start trying." I then took another bite of my burger. "I had your mother make an appointment for tomorrow to see the doctors." 

"Why? I already had my physical for this year." 

"It's to make sure you can have kids or not. Your mother said that when you were younger, the doctor said that it would be hard for you to have children. I want to make sure of that."

"Justin, as much as you want to start trying, shouldn't we get a bigger place? Plus, if we weren't married, my father would complain that we have a bastard child." I then got up and took care of the trash. 

"You do have a point, so how about we start trying next month?" He then got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Let's get married at the end of the month?"

"Why do you want to get married so fast?" I asked, he turned me around and smiled. 

"So that I can be married to the love of my live and plus I want a lot of kids. Sooner we get married, the sooner we can start trying for a baby."