CHAPTER XII: Cara

I headed home feeling incredibly upset about what happened in Sam's apartment. I clearly delved into something there. Kate seemed obviously taken aback and mad about my presence. I felt like I was being interrogated as someone's mistress. Although I have encountered similar situations before but never like this. Never like Sam's. Sam's case was different. I felt something for her. And maybe that was what's making me feel guilty about.

I could tell that Sam was feeling sorry about the entire thing. But I still had no idea if she knew that I already know about Rooney. Maybe she thought it was only about having a girl like me in her apartment, wearing her clothes, one who looked lost and lonely, one who probably had a one-night stand with her.

How could Sam forget? She seemed oblivious about what really happened. It was only when she asked in a serious tone that I realized she couldn't remember. She was drunk, for pete's sake.

But I don't care anymore. I think I'm falling for Sam. The moment I went outside the building, I was struck with this strong sickness. That I missed her or something. That I should have stayed.

I sighed. What if Sam doesn't feel the same? What happened last night proved otherwise. I couldn't forget how she moaned my name. And the way she touched me. That's not what friends do. Fuck, I missed her so much.

The moment I arrived at my apartment, I noticed I received a lot of text messages from Kendall, Taylor and others.

All of them were related to Sam and I. One of them read, "It's all over the news, C."

News. Oh no. Then I went to browse the internet and searched for it. Then it stumbled before me two pictures of myself. One was from the night ago and the other one was just this morning.

CARA DELEVINGNE SLEPT WITH A MYSTERY GIRL, the news said. And it was a post from TMZ, which was a reliable source. They were right about one thing. We did sleep together. But not as what they thought it would be. That's the thing I dislike about paparazzis. They meddle in things that aren't supposed to be meddled with.

I read the details and I had confirmed that they saw me enter and leave the house wearing different clothes. I shook myself. Luckily, they hadn't got a chance to take a picture of Sam; well, only a picture of her arm around my shoulder, anyway. And there were hundreds who lived in that same building of hers. So I need not worry about Sam's case.

I emitted a long, deep, audible breath then I looked at the shirt I was wearing at the moment. My lips formed into a smile. My Chemical Romance. I could still smell her sweet scent from it. It was like God made someone for me based on my preferences. And I like Sam. Worse, I think I'm falling in love with her.

I went to check her Instagram account and checked photos tagged to her to know what she's up to on a Sunday. What could she be doing on a Sunday? Then I remembered her charity work about the coffee. The coffee tasted amazing. Just the smell of it awakened me. And the taste was worth remembering. 

I found a link below Sam's description. Order a coffee, save a life. So it was for a relief cause for the children in Africa. Sam's just not any other girl.

I went to order a couple of packages of the coffee Sam made. I was about to share the link to my Twitter followers but then I stopped myself. Maybe they'd find out that the mystery girl could be her. I mean, some of my fans had already noticed that I have recently followed her on IG, and now I'm sharing her charity link.

I shook myself. I shouldn't care anymore. Let the whole world know. Let them wonder as I have wondered myself. Don't make a big deal out of it. Then I shared the link and decided to take a nap.