CHAPTER XV: Samantha

(WARNING: Sexual content. Please read at your own risk.)

Everything happened so quickly. And it nearly took me time to process all of it.

There I was, breaking myself down, exposing every little secret I have, afraid that I had let go of Rooney so that I could start another shot with Cara, if there even was one, scared that Cara might not even feel the same way.

Then the next thing I saw, Cara's lips were already on mine. Every doubt I had about what was going on between us magically flew away. It was like Cara and I were in another world. A different world. A world I'd like to call our own. Only ours.

Cara and I had found an empty guest room inside the house to spend the night. Nobody noticed our lost and hungry faces as we hurriedly went to scramble inside the house, our feet probably covered by sand. Everyone else was either drunk or getting there.

The moment the door of the room we found was locked, our mouths continued to eat each other out, with tongues swirling inside.

I didn't have enough time to notice that the guest room was quite huge. It had a tiny bathroom inside and an enormous bed that could fit five people.

As Cara and I carried ourselves unto the large bed in the middle of the room, I thought about what would happen next. We were starving and lonely for too long, we didn't even know whether we could even stop ourselves. It was only then when I realized that I had not been imagining things at all. I could remember the taste of Cara's mouth. I could remember the softness of her lips. I could remember the warmth from her body pressed so close to mine. And how could I easily forget the sweet soft gasp of her moan. We did make out that first night in my apartment.

"We.... can..... stop.... if... you...want," Cara mumbled after every kiss. Her right hand held unto the sheets while her other hand cupped the side of my face. 

I shook my head no as I pulled her toward me, deepening the kiss.

Cara went to trail kisses from my mouth to my neck, nipping and sucking a certain portion of my skin just below my ear, draining out the rest of my soul. I let out a soft moan as my fingers ran through her hair. The red marks that were already fading on my skin would become more red and visible by tomorrow. But I didn't care anymore. I wanted to let her know she could mark me as her own as she had with my feelings. My heart was beating abnormally fast and I had no idea if she had noticed it but she slowed down her kisses and prolonged everything.

"Car," I moaned. Cara only moaned back in response, savoring every moment. 

"You're still fully clothed," she whispered, sending sweet vibrations all leading to the pit of my stomach or somewhere lower. I pulled back from her as I quickly made my way to take off my shirt. Her mouth travelled further down and spread warm and wet kisses through my chest and just above my breast, making me forget about everything else but her. I felt fingers go around my back and unclipped my brassiere like an expert.

I didn't know why I didn't stop her. But I was too driven to mind. I wanted her to go on. I knew we only met three days ago. And as crazy as that may sound, maybe three days were enough to make strangers fall in love with each other.

Cara's mouth slowly moved toward my left breast as her other hand fondled with my right one. I think I was losing my mind. I didn't know it was even possible to feel this way. 

My back arched as she took a nipple into her mouth. I let out a louder moan this time. She was making me crazy. And I loved every second of it. Then she went to suck my other nipple, never neglecting a single part of me. I felt something coursing right through my body, creating an unexpected pool just between my legs.