7- Best Served in the Night Time.

I stood outside his house that night, wasting no time in getting my revenge

I stood outside his house that night, wasting no time in getting my revenge. Since I already had his case file, finding his address was a piece of cake. Unfortunately, Valak had all my spyware taken away as part of the undercover ruse; except my two guns of course, which I'd refused to be confiscated. This meant all I had at my disposal tonight was a bobby pin to pick the lock.

When that didn't work, thanks to their security system which I assumed was a wench on the inside, I crawled in through the toilet window and silently strutted the halls of his house like an imperious cat until I found his door. I was sure it was his because it was the only one with a large 'do not enter' sign on the outside and random anime drawings with ridiculously large breasts stuck on it. In his room, there was a desk on the far side with a small lamp on it illuminating several anime posters and what looked like a half done comic book scene. It seems when he wasn't busy locking people in locker rooms, Louis was a real virtuoso with the pen. Since I was already in his house I took the liberty of searching through his belongings to see if I could get a lead on my mission, but there was nothing. Just tonnes of anime and porn.

After executing my plan I made sure to leave everything as I'd found it. No amount of darkness could hide my proud smirk as I tip toed out of his room. He would never know I was here, but he would know that I did it.

"Where are you coming from?" Trent sounded like an old housewife who'd been waiting up all night for her husband to come home.

"None of your business," I replied.

"You know what, as long as I don't get in trouble with the Agency, I don't care." The whole house reeked of marijuana, a smell I'd gotten used to since hanging out with the guys this afternoon. "Do you want a puff?"

"No thanks, I've had a long day. I just need to relax."

"That's precisely why you should have a puff," he insisted. "Come on B92, it's an indica strain, I'm sure you'll love it."

"I don't take drugs."

"Weed isn't a drug, it's medicine for your soul." He took a long puff and exhaled before continuing. "Did you know that weed is being used to treat multiple mental disorders including anxiety and depression? It's even proven to reduce PTSD symptoms, which I'm pretty sure you have from all that killing."

He wasn't wrong, but I wasn't sure if getting high with Trent was what I needed right now. I needed to have a clear enough head space to devise a faster way to complete this mission.

"We don't even have to talk, you could just have a puff and go off where ever you like. Just try it," he held out the joint. " If not now then when?"

I guess he had a point. Once I returned to base I had no idea which field Valak was going to throw me into next. I might never get the opportunity to try what I was about to do ever again.

"Valak doesn't have to know about this," I told him as I walked over to the couch where he sat and grabbed the joint from his grip.

"Yes ma'am," he tried to hide his excitement as I put it to my lips and pulled. "Now inhale slowly, hold it, hold it, hold it..."