19- Wrong Turn.

Gorgeous

Gorgeous.

That was the only word I could use to describe Xenon's home. The aesthetic was pure; with the furniture ranging from pearl to bone white, with shades of grey on the curtains the couch cushions and parts of the stairs. The floors were shiny and as white as snow, I couldn't even bring myself to step in and not take off my shoes.

"Your house is amazing." Trent gawked. "It that an aquarium?" he asked as he ran over to the glass wall and viewed the underwater world of fish. "And a pet shark?!" he screeched with excitement. "Dude!" he ran into the next room. "I can see it from here too!"

The guys laughed at his over excited act. "Take a seat, I'll go get us something to drink." Xenon announced.

As soon as we sat on the couch a man appeared from the halls on the left. He was tall and had clear pale skin, his hair was as dark as Xenon's but much longer and he wore a garment as white as the walls.

"Kisenon." he said Xenon's name with an accent. "Kanonjo wa daresauka?" he asked. 

Xenon's dad was Vietnamese but he'd been raised in Japan by his mother's family. Therefore, he spoke fluent Japanese. Good thing I'd learnt in the language and knew he was asking who I was. Xenon quickly explained that Trent and I were his friends and we'd come over to study. He then warned him not to let us wonder around the house and Xenon agreed. Xenon's father then greeted all of us.

"Sutekina mitingumasu," I said with a nod and he turned to face me. He smiled and nodded before disappearing up the stairs.

"You speak Japanese?" Marcus marvelled.

"Yeah. I dabble."

"Hot!" Darwin squealed with a smile.

"Apparently you dabble in a lot of things," Louis noted. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

"How come I can't speak Japanese?" Trent whispered.

"Because, newbie, your brain can't handle all seventy-one letters. Let alone the twenty-six you already speak." I shot back with a smirk.

"Always full of surprises," mumbled Grayson as he gave a pleased smile.

"Speak any Russian? Russian's are hot!" Nito told me.

"Vy tak razdrazhayet," I replied. Well, he was annoying so it wasn't a lie.

He chuckled like an idiot and I spotted a boner which he swiftly covered with one of the cushions.

"Stop showing off, ancient," mumbled Trent. I scoffed and called him jealous before we started arguing in Spanish. "Finally, a language that you actually know.?" I retorted.

"Siblings" Tyme mumbled and we both stopped at the mention of our relation.

Xenon went out for a second time and brought back with him large sacks of books which he threw on the table with a loud thump.