Chapter 8

AN: Sorry for the last chapter, I know it was short. But here's a long one for you guys!! Picture on the side: One Direction eating. Lol

"No no no no no NO!" I yelled. "I can't sleep here, I just can't!!" First of all, if my parents found out about this, I'll be dead meat. Being the only girl in the family, and knowing that had a sleep over with five guys, my dad would lock me in the basement. He wouldn't even let me go on a date!! Well except for ..

"If you go out there, a thousand girls would rip you." Niall said. Jeez thanks. But still, that's not going to stop me. My aunt would be coming back to the hotel room later. She would flip if she knew that I was gone. 

"Sorry guys, but if I have to go out using the window and hop from one balcony to the other, I would." You see, I have morals. And I know better than sleeping in one room with five guys I hardly know. I grabbed my bag, and took out my phone to see if I have any messages. I felt someone shifting next to me. I looked up from my phone and saw it was Harry. God, he was too close.

"I don't want you to get hurt." he said with concern.

Don't be a softy Elle, don't fall for that. You still have to get out. "No, I won't get hurt Harry.."

"Please Elle, it only took one person to take you down." he said while wiggling his eyebrows. I just rolled my eyes while he gave me a smirk. "What more a thousand?" he asked. Well he has a point.

"Come on Ellie-belly!" Louis said.

"Eww, don't call me that." I said, then punching him lightly on the arms.

"No need to hurt me!!! It's gonna be fun! We got movies, video games and more! Who wouldn't want to spend a night with One Direction, eh?" Zayn said while nudging my shoulders.

"Um, me?" I replied.

Zayn acted hurt, making a painful face while touching his heart. "Ouch Elle, you really know how to hurt a guys ego."

"Oh stop it, Drama King." I answered back. These guys were insane.

"So, what do you say?" Harry asked me.

"I don't know.." I replied.

"Why are you so reluctant?" he asked.  

I honestly didn't know. I just turned my head away from him. He then suddenly took my face, and faced it to him. His hands on my face, skin on skin, perfect. "I'll keep you safe, okay?" he looked sincere. And his eyes were boring to mine, it's like he's not looking at me, but at my soul. There's something about Harry, that makes me feel safe. That makes me feel like his telling the truth.

"Okay then." I answered giving him a smile. His hand was still on my face. His thumb slowly crassed my cheek. I suddenly felt my cheeks burning.

He laughed, "You look cute when you blush." There he goes again with his compliments.

"Yeah, well you better stop saying that or else they'd be red as tomatoes." I said while gently removing his hand. 

"EHEM" four guys said loudly. Then all of them said at the same time, "Are you two done?" It's beginning to sound like a catch phrase.

"Shush it guys." Harry said."She has already agreed to stay with us, okay?" he said while looking at me. Can he stop staring at me for five seconds?

"Pssh, thought you were so tough." Zayn said. I feel like Zayn and I are going to develop a love-hate relationship. "Seems all it takes is Hazza's charm."

I just rolled my eyes, "Yeah, something you lack." Well, I was just teasing. Zayn, I think has the most of it, but I'm pretty immune to it. 

"BURN!!!" Niall and Liam said and laughed.